Thread: Which Is Your Fav Anime Series?

QazQaz007's Avatar I got your Newcomer
    "Berserk"

cowboy bebop
    trigun

2. Movies & TV   -   #22

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    dub was horrible.
    characters undeveloped as well as story.
    bad acting from that teacher.
    generally ok but the film was too short.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Poster
    well ill agree it was too short , about the characters i think they were alright altough i read the manga before watching the movie that helped me a lot , as for the bad dubb cant tell you since i watched with english subs and thought they were good.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    Originally posted by Powdered Water@15 March 2004 - 03:23
    I'm not sure if Aeon Flux is technichally anime' but I love that show. Grappler Baki, Vampire hunter D. are also good.
    yeah Aeon Flux it was anime the drawings were very rare i started to watch it but i didn't like to much.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    I'm not sure if Aeon Flux is technichally anime' but I love that show. Grappler Baki, Vampire hunter D. are also good.
    i heard they were making a movie about that , i really never liked aeon flux , but it was really weird for its time.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Dragonball Z - the coolest anime series that I have watched.

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'>&quot;If we have to give our lives, we give them hell before we do. &quot;

-Moribund Mifune</span></span></span>

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by QazQaz007@17 March 2004 - 01:47
    "Berserk"
    i have&#39;nt watched the end to that yet but i heard it did&#39;nt even fit into the story the ending?

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    guyver was ok too, but the main character bugged me with his whinnyness. Aint watched it fully, but didnt it end with a non proper ending? Guyver 3 kicked arse though

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Originally posted by bujub22+18 March 2004 - 16:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 18 March 2004 - 16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-QazQaz007@17 March 2004 - 01:47
    "Berserk"
    i have&#39;nt watched the end to that yet but i heard it did&#39;nt even fit into the story the ending? [/b][/quote]
    The ending does fit, at least I just assumed that theres stuff you never see between the ending and the beginning (the first episode is set at the end if i remember well).
    Definitely not the most cheerful ending

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast