Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Fucked Up My9700 Pro

bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    as I type this I cant even th see the letters so sorry uh..i talked to my mom and forgot what i was saying before..

neways i cant see nething theres big ass bars going through the screen and i cant see nething really it took me 30 mins just to get here haha..i THINK this is hardwaare world...newayss ill try to get my money back for a fucked up card that i didnt touch...haha
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Lick My Lovepump
    What did you do to it?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@13 March 2004 - 16:56
    What did you do to it?
    OC'd it till it died?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by 4th gen+13 March 2004 - 18:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 13 March 2004 - 18:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mad Cat@13 March 2004 - 16:56
    What did you do to it?
    OC&#39;d it till it died? [/b][/quote]
    Wouldn&#39;t surprise me

bigdawg, use your onboard graphics for god sakes. Doesn&#39;t nForce2 have an onboard GeForce class card?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+13 March 2004 - 13:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 13 March 2004 - 13:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@13 March 2004 - 18:08
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mad Cat
    @13 March 2004 - 16:56
    What did you do to it?

OC&#39;d it till it died?
    Wouldn&#39;t surprise me

bigdawg, use your onboard graphics for god sakes. Doesn&#39;t nForce2 have an onboard GeForce class card? [/b][/quote]
    nope.. no onboard gfx on his board (ive got the same board as him..)
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    if u can read this, is the bios and post etc viewable all except for in windows? restart the computer and as its starting press f8 then go to vga mode. it will reset the drivers to default and should undo ur overclock (if that is the problem).

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude+13 March 2004 - 18:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pc-gamer-dude @ 13 March 2004 - 18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@13 March 2004 - 13:20
    Originally posted by 4th gen@13 March 2004 - 18:08
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mad Cat
    @13 March 2004 - 16:56
    What did you do to it?

OC&#39;d it till it died?

Wouldn&#39;t surprise me

bigdawg, use your onboard graphics for god sakes. Doesn&#39;t nForce2 have an onboard GeForce class card?
    nope.. no onboard gfx on his board (ive got the same board as him..) [/b][/quote]
    Bigdawg, if you bother reading this, open PC in safe mode. Reverts to Window&#39;s crappy VGA drivers, then roll back drivers. You may have screwed up the Catalyst 4.3 install by having an antivirus on or something.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    either that or he picked the drivers up from a bad place

or he OCed till it died

or... this onesseems to be the most plausible explanation: he shorted out a voltage control chip... bigdawg did u open ur case and mess around with ur card before this happened?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Did you submerge it in water to clean it?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    orrr i tried to take the heatsink off to put some AS3 and it wouldnt come off and i squized the little things on the back like a mother fucker..

i told my friend it wouldnt work..sure neough it didnt...i got my old card in now but it installed TONS of spyware and shit..just from puttin in my other graphics card...it added a ton of stuff to favorties and its freaking me out..

i wont get the new one untill next week when I can contact newegg i guess..

but basicly the card dont work...just tons of fucking lines all through it and distorted colors

maybe i can get my money back or a replacement...9800Pro is cheaper then the 220 that I paid for this haha....i hope they will take it back its only been like 3 months or so..they should right? warranty is atl east a year huh...
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast