Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Myie2 Users

Originally posted by haxor41789@15 March 2004 - 15:34
    Shut up noob! I notice you're not jumping in because you are YourIE2's knight in shining armor.
    And...

[From the author] I've had to remove it, but not for any fault of that software. It's simply that I needed to run a cleaner shop for the antivirus review I'm doing.

That wasn't what has me generating this warning. The source of the warning has to do with something that comes along with MyIE2. That thing is a browser plugin called UCMore. I heartily advise against letting this plugin get installed
    It takes a fool to think that it implies that the problem is in the browser or it is
    spyware/adware related. Who installs that plugin anyways

I didnt say thinking it was obvious from the news itself whoever read it!

MYIE2 all the way!!! damn u haxor

For readers: This artice only describes about UCmore plugin
    people only should see that news.

Edit: Thanks for the source illuminati!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by I.am+16 March 2004 - 01:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 16 March 2004 - 01:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@15 March 2004 - 15:34
    Shut up noob&#33; I notice you&#39;re not jumping in because you are YourIE2&#39;s knight in shining armor.
    And...

[From the author] I&#39;ve had to remove it, but not for any fault of that software. It&#39;s simply that I needed to run a cleaner shop for the antivirus review I&#39;m doing.

That wasn&#39;t what has me generating this warning. The source of the warning has to do with something that comes along with MyIE2. That thing is a browser plugin called UCMore. I heartily advise against letting this plugin get installed
    It takes a fool to think that it implies that the problem is in the browser or it is
    spyware/adware related. Who installs that plugin anyways

I didnt say thinking it was obvious from the news itself whoever read it&#33;

MYIE2 all the way&#33;&#33;&#33; damn u haxor

For readers: This artice only describes about UCmore plugin
    people only should see that news.

Edit: Thanks for the source illuminati&#33; [/b][/quote]
    exactly. i don&#39;t think it&#39;s bad at all. i just don&#39;t even enable it cuz i can&#39;t figure out what it does :huh; i&#39;m not bothered

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12