Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: British/usa

Poster
    Originally posted by Biggles@15 March 2004 - 02:16
    J'Pol

That Jaberwocky looks frighteningly like Mrs T.

:'(
    Probably less mental tho'

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+15 March 2004 - 01:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 15 March 2004 - 01:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Biggles@15 March 2004 - 02:16
    J&#39;Pol

:&#39;(
    Probably less mental tho&#39; [/b][/quote]

That&#39;s for sure - but quietly, she knows when people talk about her.

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Biggles+15 March 2004 - 02:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggles @ 15 March 2004 - 02:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@15 March 2004 - 01:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-Biggles
    @15 March 2004 - 02:16
    J&#39;Pol

:&#39;(

Probably less mental tho&#39;

That&#39;s for sure - but quietly, she knows when people talk about her.

[/b][/quote]
    I suspect the voices in her head keep her informed.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Shhhhh

Mention her name and she shows up ffs..... :&#39;( :&#39;(

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Originally posted by peterpan@14 March 2004 - 02:49
    ive chatted to my friends about this and they say "they have there reasons" they have no reason doing a thing like they have done.
    The main reason many westerners see no justification in killing & maiming civilians, is that they don&#39;t understand the underlying belief that Muslims have. That is that beyond death lies Paradise.
    For Muslims to die &#39;doing the work of Allah&#39;, fighting the devil that to them is Christianity, is to guarantee eternal life in Paradise.
    I remember the shock I felt on 9/11, and also later the wonder at the level of belief that those people had to not just die while fighting an enemy as happens in conventional warfare, but to meticulously plan and ultimately carry out the attacks. I had then (as I do now) a mental picture of terrorists standing in a cockpit looking out at a fast-approaching skyscraper, bellowing "Allah U Akbar&#33;" over and over until the final moment.

All this I type here is not intended to justify any terrorist actions, nor to fuel heated discussion over any validity that I might inadvertantly imply, but rather to bring into view another angle that might make it a little easier to see why these people seem, to us, to hold human life in such low regard.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Poster
    thats over 3 hours

neway the point is this is the only arguement the government will listen to, but then they cant be seen backing down to terrorists so its a lose-lose situation
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12