Thread: Html To Php ?

How to convert a site from html to PHP ? I need to do it fast and easy, klitetools is growing fast and begin to be huge for html.TY.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    to convert from html to php, change the extension to .php from .html

personally, i would also use an sql database, if this is available to you - that way the "new" page etc will all be auto updated. take a look at my site www.darlo.plus.com go to the links page - its basically the same as you would have i guess - just not as graphical. i could give you the source, but its prob not too well written - just google for php/sql commands, and make it exactly how you want, it isnt that hard to learn really, just half a dozen commands
    <insert signature here>

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Poster
    sharedholder, try looking at this topic..

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Thanks but doesn&#39;t help too much , i need to do it fast and easy not check all tutorials and learn some days, i don&#39;t have time.You should tell me how to do it not show me some tutorials list.Thanks anyway.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder@14 March 2004 - 13:41
    Thanks but doesn&#39;t help too much , i need to do it fast and easy not check all tutorials and learn some days, i don&#39;t have time.You should tell me how to do it not show me some tutorials list.Thanks anyway.
    You should learn how to do it, instead of leaning on someone else to show you.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    h1
    SH, I&#39;m willing to do backend for you... the forums are still sleepy.