Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Copying

Can anyone tell me a good program that will let me copy games e.g halo command and conquer etc. i tried all the nero versions but they didn't work

2. Games   -   #2
    Lick My Lovepump
    CloneCD or Alcohol 120%.

3. Games   -   #3
    Alcohol 120% is the best. Very easy to use, reliable, percect copies every time. The retail full version 1.4.8.1222 is easily downloadable, and I have an extra key that I do not need. If you are interested in the key, you can PM me.

4. Games   -   #4
    Twist3r
    i have had no problems using cloneCD for copying games, though i have not tried alcohol i hear its good

5. Games   -   #5
    Alcohol is great. Takes 3 mouse clicks. Anyone can do it. Even someone as dumb as me

6. Games   -   #6
    Alcohol 120% beat Clone CD in a head to head http://clone.cd/portals/mod.php?mod=userpa...u=21&page_id=20

7. Games   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Alcohol 120% is easy, powerful, and comes with many features. It can make, burn, and mount images. And it comes with a very user friendly interface.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    the alcohol app, what is the file type of the rip? does it do a bin and cue for ya?
    that would be great
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    the alcohol app, what is the file type of the rip? does it do a bin and cue for ya?
    that would be great
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

10. Games   -   #10
    Nope, .mdf and .mds. This is what my 1.4.8.1222 has been doing, maybe it can be set to other file types.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast