Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Let's Do A Few Classics

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by j2k4+15 March 2004 - 11:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 &#064; 15 March 2004 - 11:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman+15 March 2004 - 10:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 15 March 2004 - 10:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@15 March 2004 - 09:05
    Well, I have this sash from when I was the president of my students club. People have pissed and puked on it ( :x), but it&#39;s the most precious thing in my house (next to marc, duh). It&#39;s yellow and red and is handmade. I&#39;ll post a picture later on.
    Marc keeps saying I should throw it away because it smells but I always tell him that when something happens to it, something will happen to his guitar

Hey Skweeky, why not uhhhh........wash it Skweeky clean&#33;&#33;&#33;

My advice to everyone:

Get a fireproof safe.

Digitize your photos

If you can afford it, invest in a safe deposit box. It&#39;s a good place to keep loose cash if you don&#39;t want it in your bank account.[/b]

You are sooooo practical, Busyman.

I suppose, though, that you&#39;ve used up your personal allotment of risk-aversity merely by choosing to live in our Nation&#39;s capital, eh?
    [/b][/quote]
    Well I am practical.

I guess it comes down to a "not waiting till it&#39;s too late" attitude.

Ex. I am one of a severe few that I know that wears a mouthpiece when playing basketball. I was accidentely hit in the teeth while playing.

Now it&#39;s weird when I see people playing without one. One hit and you could loose your front teeth and be UGGGLLLLAAAAYYYY&#33;&#33;&#33;

This applies to a house fire as well. Take precautions to save certain things BEFORE the fire. If you don&#39;t, I&#39;m coming to burn your house down thus destroying all your pictures.

<!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky

Well, they have to be completely naked and it&#39;s damn cold in a shed in november. They have to crawl through a bath filled with pee, puke, rabbit food, pigs intestins and blood, beer, colourants,flour, eggs...
    They have to present themselves to the president and give themselves a wedgie to show respect.
    They have to perform all sorts of sketches while we throw rabbit food mixed with old mayonaise and chicken fat at them
    They have to wash themselves outside with cold water in the middle of november at 11 PM
    Etc...

Hehehe, yeah, being in a students club is so fun
    [/quote]

Hazing at it&#39;s finest
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #52
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Busyman+15 March 2004 - 13:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 15 March 2004 - 13:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4+15 March 2004 - 11:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 &#064; 15 March 2004 - 11:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@15 March 2004 - 10:09
    <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky
    @15 March 2004 - 09:05
    Well, I have this sash from when I was the president of my students club. People have pissed and puked on it ( :x), but it&#39;s the most precious thing in my house (next to marc, duh). It&#39;s yellow and red and is handmade. I&#39;ll post a picture later on.
    Marc keeps saying I should throw it away because it smells but I always tell him that when something happens to it, something will happen to his guitar

Hey Skweeky, why not uhhhh........wash it Skweeky clean&#33;&#33;&#33;

My advice to everyone:

Get a fireproof safe.

Digitize your photos

If you can afford it, invest in a safe deposit box. It&#39;s a good place to keep loose cash if you don&#39;t want it in your bank account.
    You are sooooo practical, Busyman.

I suppose, though, that you&#39;ve used up your personal allotment of risk-aversity merely by choosing to live in our Nation&#39;s capital, eh?
    [/b]

Well I am practical.

I guess it comes down to a "not waiting till it&#39;s too late" attitude.

Ex. I am one of a severe few that I know that wears a mouthpiece when playing basketball. I was accidentely hit in the teeth while playing.

Now it&#39;s weird when I see people playing without one. One hit and you could loose your front teeth and be UGGGLLLLAAAAYYYY&#33;&#33;&#33;

This applies to a house fire as well. Take precautions to save certain things BEFORE the fire. If you don&#39;t, I&#39;m coming to burn your house down thus destroying all your pictures.

<!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky

Well, they have to be completely naked and it&#39;s damn cold in a shed in november. They have to crawl through a bath filled with pee, puke, rabbit food, pigs intestins and blood, beer, colourants,flour, eggs...
    They have to present themselves to the president and give themselves a wedgie to show respect.
    They have to perform all sorts of sketches while we throw rabbit food mixed with old mayonaise and chicken fat at them
    They have to wash themselves outside with cold water in the middle of november at 11 PM
    Etc...

Hehehe, yeah, being in a students club is so fun
    [/quote]

Hazing at it&#39;s finest [/b][/quote]
    Who am I kidding?

I&#39;m the same way.

Being anal-retentive is an art; so is hazing.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    What is hazing?

4. Lounge   -   #54
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Skweeky@15 March 2004 - 13:35
    What is hazing?
    Your "baptisms" qualify as a hazing behavior; the debauched foolishness which accompanies such initiation ceremonies.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    like what ppl do when someone wants to join a fraternity in college
    lmao, quite an experience, but Im glad I wasnt in school there&#33;

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456