Thread: Help With Mult-boot

I had a 20 gig hdd runnin Server 2003 on it, then i formatted this hdd that has WinXP on it. Now for some reason I cant boot to my Server 2003 disk. It doesnt show up in the Setup and Recovery options. Ive tried a few boot progs but whenever I get one that can actually boot it, it somehow manages to boot my XP disk Which is making no sense. Right now the program im using is BOOT-US, its the only that even notices the other drive is there. It says the drive is 20 gigs in the settings but it also thinks XP is on it. When i know for a fact 2003 is on it.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@15 March 2004 - 08:40
    I had a 20 gig hdd runnin Server 2003 on it, then i formatted this hdd that has WinXP on it. Now for some reason I cant boot to my Server 2003 disk. It doesnt show up in the Setup and Recovery options. Ive tried a few boot progs but whenever I get one that can actually boot it, it somehow manages to boot my XP disk Which is making no sense. Right now the program im using is BOOT-US, its the only that even notices the other drive is there. It says the drive is 20 gigs in the settings but it also thinks XP is on it. When i know for a fact 2003 is on it.
    go into bios and make sure the hard drive is detected and set-up properly under standard bios options or whatever the first selection is in your bios. then next go to advanced chipset options and make sure your hard drive is on the list of boot devices, prerably after cd-rom drives and floppy drives.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    i forgot about bootcfg, ill try that alittle later.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.