Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Really Super Boost All Your Connections!

Poster
    at least this is better than the guy wo went around posting links to his homepage talking about it's a huge speed boost.this is actually funny B)

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by Master YodaX@9 March 2003 - 01:40
    at least this is better than the guy wo went around posting links to his homepage talking about it's a huge speed boost.this is actually funny B)
    I think we might of heard the last of him, what a twat

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by Rocktron@8 March 2003 - 18:33
    Stick me fermly [Quote edited to conserve space]

I just cant believe this ! It actually worked !! Yep.. stuck that mis-spelled printer page fermly to my desk with that sticky tape in a flash! Damn cat knocked over the strong coffee all over my printer..so the page will have to stay stuck to my desk ! LMAO!!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Fatal Error@9 March 2003 - 03:17
    I just cant believe this ! It actually worked !! Yep.. stuck that mis-spelled printer page fermly to my desk with that sticky tape in a flash! Damn cat knocked over the strong coffee all over my printer..so the page will have to stay stuck to my desk !      LMAO!!   
    Sorry about the miss-spelled printer Page!

If you make 1 error when programming this in your C++ program.., it miss-spelles!
    But don't worry the end result is the same!!

Wait for the Update... I'm working on it!

Version 1.02 Build 9 Alfa Beta Omega

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by Rocktron+9 March 2003 - 01:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocktron @ 9 March 2003 - 01:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Yanks0826@9 March 2003 - 01:35
    Damn, for you to think up this &#036;hit and post it, your life must be pretty boring.

But hey, it was funny though.
    Yes your right Yanks0826...

I have the flu for over a week now&#33; And i&#39;m bored to death... it&#39;s almost gone now&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Thats a shame, it would be great to see some more of this funny stuff

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Genius@9 March 2003 - 11:06

Thats a shame, it would be great to see some more of this funny stuff
    Issit? Sorry... maybe some day&#33;

It must have been the fever yesterday&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by Rocktron+9 March 2003 - 04:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocktron @ 9 March 2003 - 04:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fatal Error@9 March 2003 - 03:17
    I just cant believe this &#33; It actually worked &#33;&#33; Yep.. stuck that mis-spelled printer page fermly to my desk with that sticky tape in a flash&#33; Damn cat knocked over the strong coffee all over my printer..so the page will have to stay stuck to my desk &#33; LMAO&#33;&#33;&nbsp;
    Sorry about the miss-spelled printer Page&#33;

If you make 1 error when programming this in your C++ program.., it miss-spelles&#33;
    But don&#39;t worry the end result is the same&#33;&#33;

Wait for the Update... I&#39;m working on it&#33;

Version 1.02 Build 9 Alfa Beta Omega[/b][/quote]
    I just cant wait for the upgrade.. I too thought this was pretty funny &#33; I also thought it rather humorous that a person capable of writing such a complicated C++ program would miss-spell a simple 6 letter wrod&#33;
    @ Chilly: I agree with ya, I would of been "madder then 5 Ford mechanics" &#33;

8. Lounge   -   #18
    SideSwiped's Avatar LB 3880
    You mean, that wasn&#39;t real? lol j/k Thanks Roctron.

@ Fatal Error.............w o r d.

lol

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash, and it's gone.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by Rocktron@9 March 2003 - 00:33
    If you really want to boost up your connection speed.., just pay more for it&#33; Good Luck&#33;
    I used photo paper, does that count

funny post.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    I went out to Staples and got 4 DIFFERENT TYPES OF PAPER and it STILL DIDN&#39;T WORK&#33; I&#39;ve tried every possible combination of scotch tape, electrical tape, duct tape, and VHS tape, and yet it STILL DOESN&#39;T WORK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Please hurry with the Version 1.02 Build 9 Alfa Beta Omega update, I need it very much&#33; By the way, if anyone knows about the differences in paper, I have tried copy paper, school paper, photo paper, and one of those papers with a scenic ocean background&#33; Please help meeeeeeeee

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast