Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Can Anyone Make?

Originally posted by The_Great_Dude@8 March 2003 - 19:03
    rtfm doesn't have to mean the other way, you could say " read the fabulous manual "
    I like this one

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by The_Great_Dude@9 March 2003 - 04:09
    Yes that and icon, (make it transparent) and you have a friendly saying.
    yeah, i can't get it to be transparent though

when i do make tha background clear, it saves to white... don't know what to do... i'd also like to have it better quality. i'm gonna have to play around with it for awhile.

to others: feel free to make a smiley rtfm or something. if you can make a better one, please do so.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    You have to use gif format to make it transparent. Don't make the size to big, try to make the size close to :rtfm:

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    ok, but now i can't clone stamp the smiley face over the angry face because of different color tables. does anyone know how to copy the color table and add it to another? i tried saving and loading the color tables to the other smileys, but it screwed up the colors.

btw i'm using photoshop 7.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    Right back from work

Some interesting posts

Originally posted by dingoBaby+9 March 2003 - 02:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dingoBaby @ 9 March 2003 - 02:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>@Chilly&nbsp; I am glad you brought this topic up.&nbsp; I couldn&#39;t agree with you more. [/b]

I see im not the only one that isnt to keen on it.

Originally posted by -RPerry@9 March 2003 - 02:50
    I don&#39;t like the idea of it being thrown out at the beginning of a post, but sometimes there is no other choice. The Icon is fine the way it is, please don&#39;t change it.
    Thats what im trying to say its not very polite and is very rude i think.

Im not asking for it to be changed im saying have another choice but a friendlier version, i can understand if is the same person repeatedly asking the same questions, which could be answered in the FAQ.
    Go ahead give them a :rtfm:, but not to n00b&#39;s or guest&#39;s.

<!--QuoteBegin--SuperJude™
    @9 March 2003 - 03:00
    What I wonder is how you go and make an icon like that, which is blatantly insulting SJ™[/quote]
    Need is say more&#33; B)

The more people you get to join the Forum, the more popular it will become.

The more Donation&#39;s you will recieve.

The more advice on problems, future development, Verifield&#39;s, etc.

Maybe a bit extreme but just think about it?

Chilly

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    while we&#39;re on the subject, i really think that WINK must be changed&#33;

i mean .... he looks confused or something

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    ummm i dunt think that some ppl know what :rtfm: stands for... i didnt know at first... errr.... ... its not that obvious...

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    I just don&#39;t understand all this fuss &#33;
    It&#39;s only an option & there are plenty alternatives to express yourself. °÷°

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    99% of the questions on this board can be answered by reading the tutorials online or using the search button. People are too lazy too look. Don&#39;t expect this to change anytime soon. Go ahead, make a manual, then make it a "sticky." Then in two days, when people re-ask the same damn questions, we can link to the manual in every thread. Sounds like fun.--

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Poster
    this looks just so... so silly&#33;

i hate it. and dont take away the great :rtfm: &#33;&#33; it is useful&#33; and if you cant take getting the :rtfm: thrown in your face, then i say YOU have a problem&#33; and :rtfm: is a hell of a lot more fun than &#39;Read the FAQ&#33;&#33;&#39;.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast