Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most Silent Comp Ever

atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by 4th gen+17 March 2004 - 14:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 17 March 2004 - 14:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-atiVidia@17 March 2004 - 18:32
    @4th gen, stfu that was not funny
    Your question was "Most Silent Comp Ever, how to make it"?

You didn&#39;t state it had to be turned on at the time. Therefore, my reply is/was a valid contender for the prize (and ultimately the winnner) [/b][/quote]
    actually a computer which is off could still make noise: a waterpump

mine has no moving parts at all and needs no cooling system so mine is guaranteed to make no noise

4thGen, do me a favor and give me legitamate (sp?) ideas that arent bullshit

btw, if the computer is off, its not computing anything, and thus is not a computer so ur submission is disqualified

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    lol, well said atiVidia

dont ya just hate it wen you try and post a thread and people spam it with immature responses

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by atiVidia@17 March 2004 - 13:42

@atiVidia, do me a favor and stop telling people to "stfu" and telling them their ideas are "bullshit".

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+17 March 2004 - 14:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 &#064; 17 March 2004 - 14:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by atiVidia@17 March 2004 - 13:42

@atiVidia, do me a favor and stop telling people to "stfu" and telling them their ideas are "bullshit". [/b]

ive sed stfu only once vb

<!--QuoteBegin-dray_02
    @17 March 2004 - 14:52
    lol, well said atiVidia

dont ya just hate it wen you try and post a thread and people spam it with immature responses

[/quote]
    @dray02, agreed.

@vb, sometimes, peoples ideas deserve to be called "bullshit"

@everyone who loves to spam outside the lounge: rear your asses back into the lounge... pleez?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    There are more tactful ways to deal with it.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by atiVidia@17 March 2004 - 18:42

btw, if the computer is off, its not computing anything, and thus is not a computer so ur submission is disqualified
    By your reasoning, every single object should then be called a "nothing" when it stops performing its intended function then?

Look, I didn&#39;t mean to piss you off by "spamming" your topic. As VB said, you could have gone about telling me in a slightly more mature way...

Oh, and by the way, I&#39;ve been here longer than you and tried to help more people aswell
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by 4th gen@17 March 2004 - 15:52
    Take a standard PC and turn it off?
    Wish I&#39;d thought of that.

Quieter AND faster.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Naturally quiet? NATURALLY QUIET?

Please, dont make me laugh.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    even though there is no moving parts, there may be noise, as the components will still make noises.

or you could just buy a laptop. mines doesnt make any noises until a bit of a high load is put on it, then the fans kicks in, which isnt that loud either.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Poster
    put it in a vacuum
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast