FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by N£MO@17 March 2003 - 16:01
    Server down AGAIN
    Nope.

2. Music   -   #102
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    It was for 15 minutes here, but working fine again

3. Music   -   #103
    hmm it's not letting me on? keep getting an error! Well i'll figure it out later i wanted to let you guess know i won't be on SS for like 4 or 5 days im leaving town sorry but i'll be on when i get back..........See you guys then

4. Music   -   #104
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    I'm back FC, and i'll be haning around on SoulSeek often. But i'll probably switch between KLite and SoulSeek nightly... considering my site is focused around KLite hashes..

5. Music   -   #105
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by Infested Cats@17 March 2003 - 17:55
    I'm back FC, and i'll be haning around on SoulSeek often. But i'll probably switch between KLite and SoulSeek nightly... considering my site is focused around KLite hashes..
    Welcome back Infested_Cats :beerchug:

6. Music   -   #106
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Hey Infested Cats, nice albums you have!
    But i guess you have to remove those other folders, its hard on some of us (jhrewfbjfcUKMANkjrfhkrf)
    Seems to be tempting........

7. Music   -   #107
    I just wanted to post a quick note of thanks to everyone who has been particpating and sharing. This is such a great idea and I just wanted to say thank you.

8. Music   -   #108
    Infested_cats, noticed your off soulseek again, you going to be coming back?

9. Music   -   #109
    Poster
    Okay, I want to get my thoughts out to everyone regarding this topic. Better late than never (so they say), so in a word - SWEEEET ! It really doesn't get any better than this. Been using SoulSeek for less than two weeks, and my music collection has increased by more than 10X! And we're not talking about a bunch of random mp3s which need to be sorted out, re-tagged and organized by album (that is - IF you finally get all the songs needed to complete the album)......Nope, you get the whole she-bang - 100% FULL albums, all songs correctly tagged and the kbps everyone is ripping their stuff at is top notch quality! This is the place for real Music Enthusiasts.

Gotta give credit where credit is due, so Thank-You FuNkY CaPrIcOrN [R.I.P] ! Had I not read your post "Musicworld Database, Get Your Music Here", I would still be screwing around with those freaking 'verified hashes'

In addition to the great music, all of us who hang out together there have a lot of fun talking to and teasing each other.

Thanks to EVERYONE for not only sharing their music, but for graciously giving their time to help me out with a few of my hardware/software problems as well.

So c'mon over and give us a visit! But please remember what FC said in his original thread:
    Rules:
    1) Music only, if you want Movies, Software or Games - stick with KazaaLite please.
    2) No leechers...at least be sharing 100 songs with the rest of the group.
    3) When ripping your CDs Rip them at 192 Bitrate or higher for better quality.
    4) If you come into the room with a different name then what is used at the forum...PM somebody that is in the room to let them know you are a member.
    Gotta run for now - I probably have another dozen albums that have completed in the time it took me to write this post which need to be moved from my download folder into my shared folder

10. Music   -   #110
    Hey, FC!!! you need to come home for a while, think you have had enough days off

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast