Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Musicworld Database

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by PCP@28 April 2003 - 12:53
    I'm trying to do this... everytime I tell soulseek to pick my shared folder and where my downloads to go... it craps out on me... suggestions?

PcP (IiPcPiI)
    Trying to reach you in MusicWorld right now if you should see this.Look for the little blue bird in your system tray it should be flashing a little messenge.....it is me.

2. Music   -   #152
    Poster
    re install?

3. Music   -   #153
    thebox
    I just got in that room and its GREAT! They have everything you would ever need in there

4. Music   -   #154
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Have changed something in the first post of this thread.

Instead of haveing files be shared with only people on User List now just switch to Everybody.

It is only fair and it makes it easier for newcomers.

5. Music   -   #155
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 May 2003 - 00:25

Instead of haveing files be shared with only people on User List now just switch to Everybody.

yeah, i have everybody, and then max ul set to 1 and extra user list ul set to 2, so you guys can get 2/3 of my bandwith....10K each.

i started to feel guilty about only adding people to my allowed list, if i wanted stg from them

EDIT: wanted to add, this way you guys can jump my queue too
    <insert signature here>

6. Music   -   #156
    Poster
    Originally posted by vivitron 15+15 May 2003 - 12:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vivitron 15 @ 15 May 2003 - 12:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 May 2003 - 00:25

yeah, i have everybody, and then max ul set to 1 and extra user list ul set to 2, so you guys can get 2/3 of my bandwith....10K each.

i started to feel guilty about only adding people to my allowed list, if i wanted stg from them

EDIT: wanted to add, this way you guys can jump my queue too [/b][/quote]
    Will do the same,good idea.

I was always adding new people who i trade with anyway and my buddy list was growing.Will have it share with buddy list users first.

7. Music   -   #157
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Yeah i have it this way allready and another advantage is that you can browse the files from users who u/l from you, i allready found many good songs this way.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

8. Music   -   #158
    Before I get this set up and waste all of your time, maybe you can answer one of questions before I get going:

Does the whole group prefer albumwrap or the tracks individually?

I&#39;m stoked to join the group, and I&#39;m known as the guy who has music nobody else would dream of buying (i.e. PM Dawn).

Thanks

9. Music   -   #159
    porkshit
    album wraps are fine i guess, but i prefer ndividual tracks. i think they would probably be better. ask fc

10. Music   -   #160
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by jcarwash1@23 May 2003 - 23:31
    Before I get this set up and waste all of your time, maybe you can answer one of questions before I get going:

Does the whole group prefer albumwrap or the tracks individually?

I&#39;m stoked to join the group, and I&#39;m known as the guy who has music nobody else would dream of buying (i.e. PM Dawn).

Thanks
    almost all music on soulseek are indicidually tracks. but you can share albumwraps too.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!