Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Musicworld Database

well i'll see u guys later today or tonight im going to use this time to defrag my system...

2. Music   -   #72
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by freak@13 March 2003 - 07:24
    well i'll see u guys later today or tonight im going to use this time to defrag my system...
    Good idea freak.Whenever this does happen do things like that or take the time to store your albums on CDRs as data for people to retrieve later from ya.RIP some CDs you have....something.This is the first week and we are just getting established.Once we get this down we can make a sticky or something of the albums we know somebody has stored.No hashs just a list and who has it.....or something.

3. Music   -   #73
    Poster
    Originally posted by JmiF@13 March 2003 - 10:17
    We need a new thread for authorised users. It should be in the hashes section so only members can post to it.

Each new entry should be a new post, so we can see who authorised the user, alternatively a post which only a couple of people can update. Any doubt we can PM the poster.

No sharing with people in room until they are on the list. Explain the reason to them. Good guys will inderstand and join. Start list with usual suspect.

If possible pinned, for ease of access to verify members.

Sometime I join the room and there are names I don't know.This would make it easy to check. I could then add them to my list and aske them to do the same.

Thoughts for consideration please. What do mods think re a pinned list. It will help keep in the spirit that it is an extension of this board, for the musicworld.
    Bump down.

What do you think.

4. Music   -   #74
    Poster
    <UK> Jobby - i have nothing agaist him.. he let&#39;s me download from him no problem.. wats ervy1 got agaist him?
    ice ice baby

5. Music   -   #75
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Icey@13 March 2003 - 07:57
    <UK> Jobby - i have nothing agaist him.. he let&#39;s me download from him no problem.. wats ervy1 got agaist him?
    He came in one day yelling at us for no reason.Saying f*** you all or something like that.Nobody knows him and he done left last time I was there.Or when the server was up.

6. Music   -   #76
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Up and running again, FC get your ass back in there i need the countries....

7. Music   -   #77
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    From the moment i got home, no ss........... (damn, that program makes me greedy )
    Well, i am gonna be patient now o
    If anyone interested, i could rip some Rob Zombie / White Zombie, let me know.

8. Music   -   #78
    MrT
    Still no SS - ARGH &#33; &#33; &#33; &#33; - Well, at least I am getting some work done today B)

ToddM

9. Music   -   #79
    Poster
    This is getting to be a bit of a pain...i&#39;m thinking we need to find something more stable

Maybe look into IRC??

10. Music   -   #80
    Poster
    I could say something about SoulSick and money donations for their server, but I won&#39;t.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast