Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never Any Sources For Verifieds

How come whenever i try to download from a verified hash there are never any sources...I read the FAQ and it says that it means that there is no one online to download from, yet the member that posted the hash is showing as logged in....and some of the users that have successfully downloaded, am i doing something wrong, or are my expectations just a bit too high!!...thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    The times I've used the hashes I've had a similar problem but I just left them on and eventually they started downloading. In fact pretty much all the hashes I've used have eventually started downloading and finished.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Thanks will wait.......

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Your REAL main problem is many don't use KaZaa much now but are still posting a
    verified hash so you people know which are real,don't forget its not just users here its users from all over the world who may have the file but DON'T come here.

Where do we go irc,mirc and BitTorrent much easier well I think so and no fakes (well almost some say they have had one I never have).

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    cwctv is right you're probably best off swapping Fileshare progs, I still use Kazaa Lite for stuff I can't get off BT and can still get some good speeds off it. But it is a pain in the rear-end these days.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Most people don't share them they just post them to show they have them or to be the first one to post it. I try to share ones I post but I am on other p2p sharing too mainly BT so when I get around to kazaa I share.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese@17 March 2004 - 23:06
    The times I've used the hashes I've had a similar problem but I just left them on and eventually they started downloading. In fact pretty much all the hashes I've used have eventually started downloading and finished.
    same here. But then the number of ppl using kazaa has gone down considerably. Try BT for newer stuff .
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I tried mirc and managed to get one file off, but then kept getting nickserv errors

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by suki@17 March 2004 - 17:27
    I tried mirc and managed to get one file off, but then kept getting nickserv errors
    Try BT, it&#39;s a simple enough program. Azerus and Shadow&#39;s clients are the best IMO.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Will do thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast