Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Testers Wanted

Poster
    We are developing a new privacy tool where you can find working proxies with one click. Later versions will also allow you to doubleclick the result to use the selected proxy for all outgoing connections.

This will work for browsers and other apps (even if they don't offer proxy support)

Currently you can only search working proxies, select where to crosscheck them and manually add them to your browser or other apps which support proxies.

If you want to help testing this software please download

http://www.filesharingtalk.com/tools/setup.exe

and report any problems here.

Marc

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    ohh good
    i was searching this for long time. any ill help ya

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Poster
    It's not finding anything for me. It just stays on Connecting to proxy list...

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Suggistion:

there should be Stop button to stop searching when its on progress, cuz some time when u select 100 result it takes time to complete.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@16 March 2004 - 08:29
    Suggistion:

there should be Stop button to stop searching when its on progress, cuz some time when u select 100 result it takes time to complete.
    We had a stop button before but the MS Inet control is buggy (Inet.Cancel doesn't really cancel a request).

We will add a stop button to the next release cause our Inet control replacement is coded then.

@stupidguy

Depending on your connection speed it can take a while to gather results cause the tool also verifies if a proxy is working or not.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Suggistion:

1) Should have right click Menu in Proxy list, so u can copy the Selected proxy's Ip And Port.

2 )Should Be "Always On Top"

Bugg:

Some time only Port is shown in search

Benjamen button

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Poster
    I'll add the stop function now and also the copy to clipboard function and update the tool.

Thanks for the bug report too I'll have a look into that now.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by 7thElement+16 March 2004 - 08:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (7thElement &#064; 16 March 2004 - 08:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user@16 March 2004 - 08:29
    Suggistion:

We had a stop button before but the MS Inet control is buggy (Inet.Cancel doesn&#39;t really cancel a request).

We will add a stop button to the next release cause our Inet control replacement is coded then.

@stupidguy

Depending on your connection speed it can take a while to gather results cause the tool also verifies if a proxy is working or not. [/b][/quote]
    I think it could be a friewall problem... It doesn&#39;t request acess to the net. I tunred my firewall off andit stil doesn&#39;t work...

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Originally posted by stupidguy@16 March 2004 - 12:51

I think it could be a friewall problem... It doesn&#39;t request acess to the net.
    it does need to accsess internet, how u think it searchs the proxies

Benjamen button

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+16 March 2004 - 08:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 16 March 2004 - 08:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy@16 March 2004 - 12:51

I think it could be a friewall problem... It doesn&#39;t request acess to the net.
    it does need to accsess internet, how u think it searchs the proies [/b][/quote]
    I know but it doesn&#39;t ask for it. I set my firewall to allow it to and I even tried turning it off but it still doesn&#39;t work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast