Thread: Sending A File To An Ip

if i want to send a file to a specific ip.is there any prog for that????

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    An FTP client would do that but you have to have an FTP server at the other end.

If your trying to swap files with a specific person at that address then maybe you need to be both running some I.M. client that'll cope with file send/receive.

HTH

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    just get bulletproof ftp server of kazaa its been on the verifieds before not sure if it still is, and there is a tutorial on how to det it up properly by razz in the lounge, its a sticky a the top of the page.

good luck.

ive had mine det up for 6-8 months now and its great for aharing between your friends as you can set up user accounts which need passwords and you can see ecxactly who is in and uploading/downloading.

also if you set one up you friend can get in using internet explorer but i find this realy slow, so your best bet is a client, the best one and its free you can get from www.smartftp.com.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    nah i just need a prog that sends a file to a ip i type in i dont want to use an ftp or something