Thread: Converting Mp3

Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of a software program to convert mp3 files to wav
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    acoustica mp3 to wav converter , realy good and free if you search on kazaa witha serial as well

works by right click , easy as pie

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    adobe audition

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    See Acoustica as mentioned. Serials are on serials dot something go google.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    Thanks for your suggestions ..but i should have explained what i need...i need a program that reduces the wavs smaller...i want to play wavs on a web site...and the programs you suggested do not convert them small enough...once again thanks.... :beerchug:
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by Mullyman@18 March 2004 - 12:30
    Thanks for your suggestions ..but i should have explained what i need...i need a program that reduces the wavs smaller...i want to play wavs on a web site...and the programs you suggested do not convert them small enough...once again thanks.... :beerchug:
    with adobe audition you can

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    dbpoweramp
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    Thanks for all the help....i was searching around through google and i found that you can convert mp3 to wav if you have a winamp 2 player...exactly what i needed....site listed below for anyone interested and best of all it"s free

http://www.audiotoolsdirect.com/winamp.shtml
    DEMO'S WORLD