Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lamsey Pwn3d...again...

Poster
    Ok, so today was a rather boring uni day. TClite and I were sitting up the back of a Discrete Mathematics lecture so as to be able to do our homework (which was overdue). Towards the end of the lecture, as boredom set in, I decided to colour in a pool token with my pen. After approximately 15 minutes of hardcore colouring action, one side of the metal pool token was totally covered in wet blue ink. As the lecture finished, we went down to speak to Lamsey. I asked him if he'd ever seen the program "How 2"?, in which the presenters stuck coins to each others foreheads and challenged each other to tell when the coin had been removed. I challenged Lamsey to be able to tell when I had placed a £1 coin on his head and then removed it. He stupidly agreed. So, as he closed his eyes, I switched the pound coin for the ink-stained pool token. As I pressed it into his forehead, I could hardly contain my laughter...

Anyway, he ended up with a large ink circle on his forehead, approximately one inch in diameter
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    *Grunt*
    Thats old, still funny thought

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Ha ha.

Above or below the 'brow ?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@18 March 2004 - 17:52
    Ha ha.

Above or below the 'brow ?
    Above
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

Photos, next time we need a sneaky photo

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by danb@18 March 2004 - 17:54

Photos, next time we need a sneaky photo
    We tried to take a photo with a friend's camera phone, but alas, she was too slow

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Next time have one at the ready. Or if the phone supprots video recording video record his reaction as he discovers the ink splodg .

9. Lounge   -   #9
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by 4th gen+18 March 2004 - 19:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 18 March 2004 - 19:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@18 March 2004 - 17:54
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

Photos, next time we need a sneaky photo&nbsp;
    We tried to take a photo with a friend&#39;s camera phone, but alas, she was too slow [/b][/quote]
    I guess you weren&#39;t really expecting to get away with it were you?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4

^^^reconstruction.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast