Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Screwed My School

I made a batch file that spammed the whole schools network with net send, and then made a shortcut to it and masked it to look like the IE shortcut. You can modify where it puts the command promt window too, and how big it is. I hid it in the bottom left of the screen, as small as it would go. Somebody fell for it, and 'hi hi hi' popped up on 350 computers lol. Heres my code:
    Code:
    :s
    net send /domain:----- hi hi hi
    goto s
    Simple as hell, but my friend got to see the reaction. The librarians got pissed and thought it was someone from the library since thats the main computer lab, then teachers called them n' shit heh heh heh

For as simple and easy as it was, it was pretty kool

Now i just have to see if i get caught (i dunno how i would, but our schools a bitch and it would get ugly, even for just sayin hi )

2. Lounge   -   #2
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    I tried to do something like that, but our cmd is disabled, along with the run function

3. Lounge   -   #3
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by DirtyDan@17 March 2004 - 22:37
    I made a batch file that spammed the whole schools network with net send, and then made a shortcut to it and masked it to look like the IE shortcut. You can modify where it puts the command promt window too, and how big it is. I hid it in the bottom left of the screen, as small as it would go. Somebody fell for it, and 'hi hi hi' popped up on 350 computers lol. Heres my code:
    Code:
    :s
    net send /domain:----- hi hi hi
    goto s
    Simple as hell, but my friend got to see the reaction. The librarians got pissed and thought it was someone from the library since thats the main computer lab, then teachers called them n' shit heh heh heh 

For as simple and easy as it was, it was pretty kool

Now i just have to see if i get caught  (i dunno how i would, but our schools a bitch and it would get ugly, even for just sayin hi  )
    Image Resized
    [img]http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/ladies/joinme.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Excellent irc topic. Please join me.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    What? lol thats pretty bad. Our school is really lacking security, you almost have admin privaleges just logging on anonymously

5. Lounge   -   #5
    h1
    Congratulations! You've successfully qualified as a script kiddie, a prerequisite of which is being a stupid fuck.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Heh i expected to be flamed, oh well

7. Lounge   -   #7
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DirtyDan@17 March 2004 - 21:49
    What? lol thats pretty bad. Our school is really lacking security, you almost have admin privaleges just logging on anonymously
    well we had the guest account (that had more priveleges) but after much abusing, they shut it down this year.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    h1
    kAb, there is no such thing as an unbeatable system... this applies IRL as well as in computers.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Right, and every once in awhile I like to see if they left a back door open. Of course not to create damage. I'm not interested in creating chaos. Merely to explore.

I just gotta keep reading & learning to find that hole. I just wish the HDC forum would come back up

10. Lounge   -   #10
    h1
    You don't need a back door, you're approaching it from the wrong perspective.

Here's a hint: the more complex a system is, the more possible locations it has to be compromised in.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast