Thread: Ebuyer

BANNED
    as most of u know i orded some lights for my case from ebuyer.

the lazer light and a Y power splitter are waiting at the post offic for me 2 moz that im goin to pick up.
    but my 12 inch usb light has not come and the 2x 4 inch lights have not come eather.

what should i do email ebuyer or is there some thing else i can do.
    iv look on the ebuyer site to see where they are and it says there all Invoiced

what should i do? :helpsmile:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by gungrave@18 March 2004 - 21:53

the lazer light and a Y power splitter are waiting at the post offic for me 2 moz that im goin to pick up.
    but my 12 inch usb light has not come and the 2x 4 inch lights have not come eather.

wait?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    the 12inch light and the lazer light and the Y wire were waiting at the post offic but the 2x 4inch lights aint there

what should i do about them?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by gungrave@19 March 2004 - 17:05
    the 12inch light and the lazer light and the Y wire were waiting at the post offic but the 2x 4inch lights aint there

like rossco said. wait!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Marius24+19 March 2004 - 18:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 19 March 2004 - 18:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gungrave@19 March 2004 - 17:05
    the 12inch light and the lazer light and the Y wire were waiting at the post offic but the 2x 4inch lights aint there&nbsp; &nbsp;

what should i do about them? &nbsp;
    like rossco said. wait&#33; [/b][/quote]
    i cant wait any more

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by gungrave+19 March 2004 - 17:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gungrave @ 19 March 2004 - 17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Marius24@19 March 2004 - 18:15
    <!--QuoteBegin-gungrave
    @19 March 2004 - 17:05
    the 12inch light and the lazer light and the Y wire were waiting at the post offic but the 2x 4inch lights aint there&nbsp; &nbsp;

what should i do about them? &nbsp;

like rossco said. wait&#33;
    i cant wait any more [/b][/quote]
    then you dont deserve to have them

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Marius24+19 March 2004 - 18:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 19 March 2004 - 18:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by gungrave@19 March 2004 - 17:19
    Originally posted by Marius24@19 March 2004 - 18:15
    <!--QuoteBegin-gungrave
    @19 March 2004 - 17:05

like rossco said. wait&#33;

i cant wait any more
    then you dont deserve to have them [/b][/quote]
    :-"

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by gungrave@19 March 2004 - 01:53

It will probably take them a couple of days to answer it, about a week of them saying it has been dispatched, another for them to admit it has been out of stock for a month, a few days for them to say they will refund it and another week for you to get your money back. That&#39;s what happened last time I tried to buy from them, you may have better luck.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by callum+19 March 2004 - 19:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (callum @ 19 March 2004 - 19:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gungrave@19 March 2004 - 01:53

but my 12 inch usb light has not come and the 2x 4 inch lights have not come eather.&nbsp;

iv look on the ebuyer site to see where they are and it says there all Invoiced&nbsp;

what should i do?&nbsp; :helpsmile:&nbsp;

It will probably take them a couple of days to answer it, about a week of them saying it has been dispatched, another for them to admit it has been out of stock for a month, a few days for them to say they will refund it and another week for you to get your money back. That&#39;s what happened last time I tried to buy from them, you may have better luck. [/b][/quote]
    come on ebuyer come here and ill kick ur ass
    I WANT MY LIGHTS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;