Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Games

  1. #1
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,656
    iv just rebooted my pc and iv installed need for speed under ground and when i try to play it, it says insert cd 2 so i put cd 2 in and it dont work.
    all so iv just downloaded 2 other games Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 and Crazy.Taxi.3 there .BIN files.
    they install but wont let me play.

    iv tryed useing Daemon Tools still wont run the game.
    iv tryed putting the .BIN file on cd using nero still nothing
    iv tryed a CD patch for need for speed under ground but it says put cds in but they r in

    whats goin on with em?

  2. Games   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,453
    lol you have to apply the crack.... go explore the GAME CD and look for a crack folder and copy the crack over the original crack in the game folder...

  3. Games   -   #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,656
    Originally posted by Monkeee@19 March 2004 - 16:25
    lol you have to apply the crack.... go explore the GAME CD and look for a crack folder and copy the crack over the original crack in the game folder...
    im no noob.
    i had need for speed under ground installed be4 and i used the same cd patch and it worked.
    but then i rebooted my pc and now it dont work

    :helpsmile:

  4. Games   -   #4
    NFSU Thread

    DId you apply the 1.4 update found there and then the patch in the tread?
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.


  5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,656
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@19 March 2004 - 17:47
    NFSU Thread

    DId you apply the 1.4 update found there and then the patch in the tread?
    yes and the game should work off the cds cos they did last time

  6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    North-east england UK
    Posts
    2,661
    Originally posted by gungrave+19 March 2004 - 17:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gungrave @ 19 March 2004 - 17:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy@19 March 2004 - 17:47
    NFSU Thread

    DId you apply the 1.4 update found there and then the patch in the tread?
    yes and the game should work off the cds cos they did last time [/b][/quote]
    how about you go and buy the game?

  7. Games   -   #7
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,656
    Originally posted by Marius24+19 March 2004 - 18:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 19 March 2004 - 18:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by gungrave@19 March 2004 - 17:37
    <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy
    @19 March 2004 - 17:47
    NFSU Thread

    DId you apply the 1.4 update found there and then the patch in the tread?

    yes and the game should work off the cds cos they did last time
    how about you go and buy the game? [/b][/quote]
    how about u go buy it for me

  8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    North-east england UK
    Posts
    2,661
    and the point in that would be...?

  9. Games   -   #9
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,656
    Originally posted by Marius24@19 March 2004 - 19:02
    and the point in that would be...?
    dunno u tell me

  10. Games   -   #10
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,656
    :helpsmile:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •