Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Retunr Of The King Problems Help Please

Poster
    well its not a problem of sorts, the movie played good and looks great wit surround sound - its the LOTR - ROTK version off suprnova

its just i was wondering if it is at all possible to expand the picture a bit and there are large black bars at top and bottom of the screen withonly a small viewing window, what can i do to get around this?

thanks for all the help
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    if u play it in zoom player ( i have zoom player v3.10) it give you the option to pan scan the image which is basicly zooming into the picture. which means ofcourse u will lose the an inch or 2 off each side of the image. so theres not a lot u can do apart from that.

can i ask if u have the brutus version consisting of 3 seperate files in a folder called The.Lord.Of.The.Rings.The.Return.Of.The.King.DVDRiP.XViD-BRUTUS_[bt-gm]_[EFnet]

and if so then...does ur version play smoothly or are the frames really jumpy all the was through? plz tell coz i am really pi**ed at my download. thanks .

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    no i mean on TV
    i created one copy so far and when i played it on the TV it was a little small
    is there anything i can do to the file before i burn it to the disc?

there is a zoon on the DVD player but it cust off part of the sides
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    yes there probably is but then what you will have is a vertically stretched and a horizontally squashed image if you want to see a bigger picture on ur TV. the fact is that you dont have the original cut of the film ( unless ur one of peter jacksons elves then u can ask him to give u a fullscreen rip of his multi-million dollar movie so some guy in thiland can steal it from his studio again and distribute it all over the world fo us to watch it for nothing ) and therefore the person who ripped the film from its original dvd format only has that option. and even then u will still lose inche or 2 from each side.
    so in one word NO..the best u got is ....zoooom. but beggers cant be choosers..so just live with it untill the dvd is released.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    dude what is ur problem, i just asked if there were any apps out there that could help out

dick
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    muchspl2
    letter box > 4:3

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by bilko@20 March 2004 - 12:53
    dude what is ur problem, i just asked if there were any apps out there that could help out

dick
    hey man theres no need to be going calling ppl names. i was giving u some free advice like u asked for. if it wasnt very helpfull 4 u then then theres no need to go on a bender. so chill out.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    rotk-a.avi

rotk-b.avi

rotk-c.avi

Perfect Rotk In every way&#33;&#33;&#33;
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;unsafe at any speed&#33;&quot;</span>

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Just hit the zoom button on your control. Assuming you have a dvd player made in the last few years, the option comes standard.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    it is called wide screen which is what movies should be always watched in 4.3 cuts off allot off teh edges which people don&#39;t understand

I remember they had to re release Harry Potter coz the kiddies complained about the black bars

so don;t bother expanding it it Will look shit with bug heads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast