Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn Of The Dead

cockboy's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Gutter+29 March 2004 - 14:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 29 March 2004 - 14:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cockboy@29 March 2004 - 05:24
    You are wrong in saying that the original acting was poor, I personally think that DOTD George Remero actors did a very good job with the script that they were given, They were a lot more convincing than that muppet baby&#33;
    Watch the first version AFTER the new one, that way you wont be too let down.
    I never said the original was poor, I love the original

Who said the original was poor?
    Kill them&#33;

teach them to love zombies [/b][/quote]
    Sorry Gutter, never meant to say that you diss&#39;d DOTD, just that the new version is a poor remake when you look at the material they had available to work with.
    No offence intended, but did&#39;nt somebody comment on the original acting?
    No? Must be seeing things.
    Dawn of the dead Romero style head shot to anyone who dares besmirch the wonderous film that is Dawn of the dead.

D2D

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    the thing is, is thats its not a remake, its a re-envisioning of the original. I love the original, and this new one is ust as good, you cant look at them in the same light. the only things they have in common are the title and the mall. thats it. they could have called it "Zombie&#39;s take a crap in your backyard" and it would still be as good. but because it shares the name, every1 will automaticly assume that its a sceen for sceen remake.

D

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    not enough gore... so disopointed i wanted to see some cannibal holocast style gore, the movie should of been longer, where the fuck is there helicpter? i like how the movie keeps funny, with the onel liners like in the first one. overall the movie should of been more gothic, dark, grusome, id give it a 7/10 rating B)

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    DOTD the original an the new 1 are both good the remake is a lil better&#33;,cuz they were faster but ,the original was better because they had a gun store ,but suck they ain&#39;t take all the guns

but cant wait to see resident evil 2 should be jus like it somewhat?

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    Originally posted by Gutter@29 March 2004 - 00:19
    downloading (crappy audience version) now

it isn&#39;t good, it&#39;s awesome&#33;
    Lol i think i dled the same version. Couple cell phones ringin throughout the movie and everytime a zombie got killed people kept clappin, lol funny shit.

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Originally posted by bujub22@29 March 2004 - 21:18

Resident Evil 2 will have 1 big disadvantage, to stay true to the Game and the first movie, the Zombie will have to be slow, now that fast Zombies are kinda the norm and have proven to be creepier and deadlier, RE2 will have a run for her money. but I am anktiously waiting for RE2 also. Played all the games and from what I&#39;ve read on-line it should kick major ars. I&#39;m hoping that its gonna be better than Dawn of the Dead where we will see more of the destroyed city. Thats the one thing I didnt like about Dawn, there wasnt all that much of a survival horror theam to the story. it was just "we&#39;re in a mall, lets stay here for as long as we can, then get out or die trying.

D

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    Originally posted by bujub22@29 March 2004 - 21:18
    DOTD the original an the new 1 are both good the remake is a lil better&#33;,cuz they were faster but ,the original was better because they had a gun store ,but suck they ain&#39;t take all the guns

they cant be faster though..... it completly ruined the movie teh zombies waddle around not run faster than cars, but i liked the twichers i though that was funny

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    Originally posted by Draconos+29 March 2004 - 19:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Draconos @ 29 March 2004 - 19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@29 March 2004 - 21:18

Resident Evil 2 will have 1 big disadvantage, to stay true to the Game and the first movie, the Zombie will have to be slow, now that fast Zombies are kinda the norm and have proven to be creepier and deadlier, RE2 will have a run for her money. but I am anktiously waiting for RE2 also. Played all the games and from what I&#39;ve read on-line it should kick major ars. I&#39;m hoping that its gonna be better than Dawn of the Dead where we will see more of the destroyed city. Thats the one thing I didnt like about Dawn, there wasnt all that much of a survival horror theam to the story. it was just "we&#39;re in a mall, lets stay here for as long as we can, then get out or die trying.

D [/b][/quote]
    yah i read the preview for resident evil sounds to be good i love livin dead type movies&#33;

and @drunkinstyle

yah it was a bit unreal them being fast an all, but it made more sense cuz in the ol 1&#39;s they could have easly took back the city&#39;s if they were that slow ,but the new 1 was good cuz they played it out like they had no chance anywhere they went

but in all great movie now top wanta see&#39;s are

hellboy
    taken lifes
    alien vs predater
    and resident evil top to see

also i dl that version of the audience was clappin shouted at the screen everytime someone got up my brother was he&#39;s like why u shoutin ,im like makes u feel like your there f-u down front

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    Originally posted by bujub22@30 March 2004 - 00:16

and @drunkinstyle

yah it was a bit unreal them being fast an all, but it made more sense cuz in the ol 1&#39;s they could have easly took back the city&#39;s if they were that slow ,but the new 1 was good cuz they played it out like they had no chance anywhere they went

they do start winning in the first the bikers where pwning the undead. also they are sapposed to get away though like in the first, my guess to that is the black cop and the blonde girl survived for the sequal.

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+29 March 2004 - 21:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE @ 29 March 2004 - 21:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@30 March 2004 - 00:16

and @drunkinstyle

they do start winning in the first the bikers where pwning the undead. also they are sapposed to get away though like in the first, my guess to that is the black cop and the blonde girl survived for the sequal. [/b][/quote]
    did u not watch the credits?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast