Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: What Is Happening

Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@20 March 2004 - 18:05
    Boab,

I think the forum "pacemakers" have drifted away. These people were active almost all the time and kept the new topics and posts coming.

I am more of a commentor than a thread starter. We all have different niches in the forum. BillyDean was a shitstirrer.

Simply having people who post blah, huh, spam, stfu is not enough to keep anyone interested and I certainly don't miss interweb.news and his open groping.

Withcheese, S4, and Spiderdude are some of the newer pacers, but they seem obsessed with GEP and I don't know what the hell that is.

To summarize, GEP is destroying the board. Jonno, Lilmiss, Titey, NikkiD, Ukman, fugley, Lamsey, Weemouse, Rat Faced, and FC are guilty of forum neglect.

If Jpol and SensualCornholing were to leave, I think the forum would be nothing but rapfan, azzz, and the canuk.
    Shit! Is things really gettin that bad??

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #52
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    i was lost in the wrong world

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Originally posted by fugley+25 March 2004 - 18:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley &#064; 25 March 2004 - 18:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@20 March 2004 - 18:05
    Boab,

I think the forum "pacemakers" have drifted away.&nbsp; These people were active almost all the time and kept the new topics and posts coming.

If Jpol and SensualCornholing were to leave, I think the forum would be nothing but rapfan, azzz, and the canuk.
    Shit&#33; Is things really gettin that bad??

[/b][/quote]
    What about me, im new but im not poo&#33;

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456