Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Klite K++ V2.43 Or Update To Klite Resurection

Should i Stick with klite k++ v2.43 or update to klite resurection, i still havent had any problems with klite k++ 2.43 just wanted to know if klite resurection is any better

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Filesharinghelp.com
    If it works, why change?

You can update your third party tools and KL extensions using a packages called "KL Update", which can be downloaded from here

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Hmmm I found that everything after 2.43 sucks. I suggest sticking with it and using the tools to update it.

4. File Sharing   -   #4

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    what is this program called that upgrade 3rd party programs for 2.43 i just downloaded it i tryed your link and i couldnt find it under any links including the k-lite utilities.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    if you look under fasttrack section on my link you can just download the klite 2.4.4 which is the upgraded version of 2.4.3

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    your site is really wierd muscle i could see all main topics but when i clicked up one of them i couldnt see any sub topics, so then i registered now i only see two main topics Guest forum and Chit Chat or something like that.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Try http://kdp.2ya.com as their wont be as much hassle to download the files you wish.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    lol its not weird boss some of the contents can't be seen so your email has to be verified before you can see everything,

anyways i just verified you log in again and you will see all

check your pm in there boss

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I just need the link for K Lite Resurrection please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast