Thread: Spain Support Thread

shelly's Avatar Senior Member
    My deepest sympathies & thoughts are with the families of those tragically and senselessy killed! also to the injured and the citizens of Spain.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    may the souls of the dead in spain rest in eternal peace within the arms of their
    god/goddess.
    lots of love and hugs throu cyberspace to all the survivors.

another sad day in a very sad world
    #may the goddess guide you always#

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I join everyone in expressing my sympathies, condolences and support to the friends and relatives of those killed and injured.

I hope the solidarity of those countries allied against terrorism now demonstrates a concrete support for Spain, now.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    My deepest sympathy goes out to all of those affected by this most recent terrorist attack.....that means...us all It strikes another deep arrow of sorrow within the souls of us all.

To the Spanish people, my particular sympathies for your losses and for the horror of such an attack on your sovereign land, on your democracy, on your people.

To those of us in the UK...we could be just playing the waiting game...worried? a little scared? You bet.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    As usual, i cannot find the words to convey my sorrow, however my sympathies and thoughts are with the Relatives, Friends of the victims and the Spanish people today.

Please j2k4 and sara, no political points to be had in a thread like this...use the other one.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Firstly, What a wonderful gesture shelly

I would also wish to express my sympathies towards all the family, friends and colleagues of all those who have perished and to those injured in this dastardly attack.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Samurai

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    My sincere sympathies and condolences to those who were affected by this in-human attack.

My sympathies can only go so far, but I hope they can mean something to someone who was affected in some way.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    My sympathies go out to all who been bereaved and injured. This kind of insanity does nothing, it is the ultimate nihilism.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Poster
    It's a shame that this thread has so little replies compared to other threads on the subject, it's also a shame that the fight against terrorism was mentioned.

Thoughts with the dead, not against any fight.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    dito
    signature removed, check the boardrules.