Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ps2 Opinions

In my opinion, when ps1 came out, it was the best console to play on, and now that ps2 is here it is still in first place ahead of xbox and gamecube, although i have xbox too because of halo and splinter cell. But xbox next is going to come out before ps3 in a couple years, so that will be a change in order of release, sony usually always comes out first. I can't wait to try those consoles.

2. Games   -   #12
    Twist3r
    Xbox OWNZ ps2 cause of the graphix there are 2 games that would be nice if they made for xbox gta3 and vice city but i like xboxes games like: DOA extreme beach vollyball BMXXX Halo Jet set radio ece

3. Games   -   #13
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Just something to add- The PS2 and Xbox can both play DivX movies as of yet you cant do this on th GC.
    My two penneth worth.

4. Games   -   #14
    The PS2 is the most stupid one it sucks for real Gamers and console games fans Nintendo has always be the best the SNES was the best console ever created and will remain as one of the bestsbut PS2 has more games just because is american but go to japan to see how many gamecube games are there theres a lot of great quality games for gamecube when gamecube release one of their games it cames with the best quality look at Metroid, Zelda and a lot more that gets high scores keeping a lot of reality and quality not like ps2 games. Metroid Prime has a 9.8 score almost perfect eternal darkness and Super Smash bro are at 9.6 now go and see the ps2 ones the higher is Grand turismo with 9.8 but what about the quality nothing a car that can take on any territory and never get out of the ground it is like glued to the road you can have ny type of accidents and the car does not have a single scar thats way unrealistic now what about gand theft auto thats a good game I like it but whats the pint of being so wanted it is just for you to say Look Mom I'm killing I feel bad now hey mom can I work for the Mafia? Thats so stupid. PS2 has more games because of the america goverment when they want money the get money thats what americans live for.

5. Games   -   #15
    GC is a far better games system than the PS2 or X-BOX, IMO.

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    the whole more games argument is on the ps2's side but those in the know will tell you that a modded xbox owns ANYTHING OUT THERE.it's truly amazing what that box can do once you get past microsoft's laughable defenses

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12