Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ps2 Opinions

I feel that Ps2 has much better games that either Gamecube or Xbox. The proboem with the latter two systems is that they were released a year after the PS2. This gives the PS2 a whole year's worth of games more than its competitors. There are no good games for GC really, and Xbox only has a few (DOA Beach Volleyball, 007 Nightfire, HALO). Even though it is argueable whih system truely has the best graphics, I feel that PS2 wins because of its games and two other reasons.

1) I have gotten to play it for a year more than anything else.
    2) It is a DVD player without any sort of upgrade (while Xbox costs money and GC can't at all).

2. Games   -   #2
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    ps2 without a doubt...

can we say grand theft auto? yup... ffx... GT3... oh ya.

3. Games   -   #3
    All the really good xbox and ps2 games comes to pc anyway, but the good gc games won't...thats something to consider i guess,...but if I have to choose one of the consoles I'll go with ps2 because of the prices and games..

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    ps2 sucks i sold mine 3months ago and also xbox rocks

by the way while im here...why is this in the verified hashes section????? shouldent it be in the normal consoles bit or maybe even in the lounge needs moving

fuck Derby County

5. Games   -   #5
    PS2 without a doubt, get a good game called The Getaway

6. Games   -   #6
    PS2, y? Squaresoft nuff said, oh yea i guess there making games for nintendo again, so GC isnt PURE crap, since it also has Metroid Prime (if u havnt played this, do so, its fun as hell) but yea, PS2 ownz everything but my PC B)

7. Games   -   #7
    Because were talking about ps2 the newest emulator can finally play commerial games but only blade 2 and mortal kombat 5 but that is pretty good. Playing on the computer is way better because it looks better if you have a fast enough computer ofcoarse.

8. Games   -   #8
    about the DVD thing...

I guess its a nice option, however, i know ppl who dont even use their PS2 for DVDs, probably because they already have a DVD player. Also, soon the gfx is all gonna look practically the same. I myself have a Gamecube, i like it yea...connecting it to my GBA...
    i dun see a big difference in the 3 consoules..because...i dont but i really like Gamecube's controllers...not too confusing, no Xs and Os and Triangles and Squares, its not too big and UFO saucer looking. and, the rumble pak is in teh controller...uh huh... ...randomly putting in emoticons...yea...

9. Games   -   #9
    hmmmm yea, i already had a dvd player like over a year before ps2 came out, so that was a wasted feature for me, i personally think they should of made 2 ps2's, one w/a dvd player, and one w/out.........

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Flava@16 March 2003 - 14:18
    hmmmm yea, i already had a dvd player like over a year before ps2 came out, so that was a wasted feature for me, i personally think they should of made 2 ps2's, one w/a dvd player, and one w/out.........
    It doesn't matter. Why do you care if it has one or not? The price would still be the same IMO because of the Xbox and all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast