Thread: Farcry Only On Emule?

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    noooooooooo, incredibly slow speeds and cheesburgers are a dangerous mix, seriously though, is farcry only available on emule???? i'm downloading it now at a hyper-fast speed of 1.2 kb/s (it's been like that all night) . is it on bittorrent yet? if so, could someone pm me the link ? thanks, oh, and for those who already have the game, is it good?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #2
    d00d it is on bittoorent at suprnova.org, just finished downloading a while ago, theres about 90 or more peers.

3. Games   -   #3
    It was on torrentbits.org well before emule.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    its on irc aswell

mainly split into rar files, but there are 2 gig part files aswell

hope that helps (i dont know if u use irc&#33

and yeah, it it a really impressive game i reckon, but havent had it long so hard to tell. looks bloody good tho

if in any doubt, download the demo, its a lot to download if youre not sure!
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

5. Games   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    holyshit i&#39;m blind, thanks guys, i&#39;m downloading it as i type. read some reviews, looks good so far

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@21 March 2004 - 07:04
    It was on torrentbits.org well before emule.
    ...and it was on newsgroups before Bitt
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Games   -   #7
    hiya....i found far cry on torrentbits.org couple days ago, but its slow as hell...max 10k/sec... couldn&#39;t find it on suprnova&#39;s search...just looking into newsgroups now...any ideas why the BT is so slow when there are stacks of seeds...?

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    dude u made a mistake, with bt it isnt the case that what ever speed ya get at the start of thed/l is what u will always have, all ya gotta do is leave it

i had started far cry on friday evening, it was slow 10k max, i knew it would take a while but i really wanted it, and well its free

saturday late after noon - it was done - i was wasnt suprised

give it a chance guys
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>