Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: If The Sun Was Blocked Out?

Well now that this issue is settled, I'm going to enjoy a nice smoke in my oxygen tent.

Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+22 March 2004 - 00:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 22 March 2004 - 00:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@22 March 2004 - 00:23
    And I was just taking the piss, obviously, right?&nbsp; Or do I need to use effusive smilies and such?
    Once again, hook, line, sinker.

You never answered the last time. Do you wish the rod posted to you as well. [/b][/quote]
    I did answer, Alzheimer boy, check the thread.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+22 March 2004 - 00:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 22 March 2004 - 00:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@22 March 2004 - 00:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @22 March 2004 - 00:23
    And I was just taking the piss, obviously, right? Or do I need to use effusive smilies and such?

You never answered the last time. Do you wish the rod posted to you as well.
    I did answer, Alzheimer boy, check the thread. [/b][/quote]
    What thread.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+22 March 2004 - 00:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 22 March 2004 - 00:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hobbes@22 March 2004 - 00:33
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@22 March 2004 - 00:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @22 March 2004 - 00:23
    And I was just taking the piss, obviously, right? Or do I need to use effusive smilies and such?

You never answered the last time. Do you wish the rod posted to you as well.

I did answer, Alzheimer boy, check the thread.
    What thread.[/b][/quote]
    That one might fly over a few heads.

BTW, the title should read "were" because it is a statement contrary to fact, requiring the subjunctive mood, obviously.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Poster
    There was never any doubt in my feeble mind that you would have picked up on that one Ratchet.

6. Lounge   -   #56

7. Lounge   -   #57
    i reckon we should just wait a few minutes for the moon to move....

unless of course the sun had actually gone out or been blocked, i think whatever forces involved would have already made plans for us (virtualboy perhaps), unless of course we&#39;d already burnt to death somehow,
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Poster
    Im assuming that you guys are referring to the fact that we almost experienced Death by big rock last Friday...

And that the sun being blocked out would be because of particulate matter in the atmosphere similar to that major oops that wiped out the dinos however many million years ago...

Ya we could make fire.. but it seems like everyone is thinking "winter cold" not "ice age cold" maybe we could hang in for a little while, but I don&#39;t think we would have enough time to get our shit together to survive something like that.

But hey.. It&#39;s more important that we draw little lines in the sand, and kill each other because we think differently.... With all that important stuff going on who has time to ensure the survival of our race?

Certainly not me...

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456