Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'the Ring' Audio Problem Help Plz

TClite's Avatar Poster
    sounds like your having a run of bad luck bronco, i dont doubt there is a member of this board that hasnt had a codec problem, myself included, i have a dvd quality rip of lotr2 towers pm me for a direct download via my ftp and see how this one goes...as you can be asured it runs fine

edit
    oops...sorry, for some reason i thought we were talking about lotr! cant help you out with the ring.....sorry, lol

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by TClite@10 March 2003 - 14:37
    sounds like your having a run of bad luck bronco, i dont doubt there is a member of this board that hasnt had a codec problem, myself included, i have a dvd quality rip of lotr2 towers pm me for a direct download via my ftp and see how this one goes...as you can be asured it runs fine

edit
    oops...sorry, for some reason i thought we were talking about lotr! cant help you out with the ring.....sorry, lol
    I'm after both movies maybe the reason i'm having so much trouble is 'cause they both have 'ring' in the name lol

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Hey,

I had the same I fixed it by installing ac3filter_0_63b. And it works fine now.

Hope this helps.

Its a great film.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    I DON'T BELIEVE IT!! I HAVE FIXED IT
    Pardon me for going a little crazy there but i'm so happy

Don't ask how tho because i don't know,just trial and error
    Anyways, everything's fine now thanks a lot guys for trying to help

bronco

*edit* GhostDog you just posted while i was replying,ive got to say i think it was the filter you just pointed out,think i got it when i installed a codec called 'Moonlight'
    p.s did you get your name from GhostDog the film with forrest whittaker.... liked that film alot

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    I did get my name from that film. Its just a great movie.

You like the ring?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Not seen it yet,but ive heard its quite good and pretty scary , although it's mainly for the mrs she likes the scary stuff.

People do say though that the jap and other versions are better.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    The other ver is better but this is still a really good movie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12