Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adobe Premier 6.5

There is a file on kazaa for adobe premier 6.5 that has a .zip extention. If anyone has donwloaded it how do yu get the setup file to work. I used winrar and i got it open and everything i set it up but then when it asks me to restart my pc i restart it and then when i come to my desktop i see no adobe premier icon not even in the star>programs.

Pls. Help

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    where did u extract the files to? have a look there
    ice ice baby

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Usually it's suppose to put in the start area or desktop. Just look in the directory you installed it and see if it's there.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    this is exactly wat i did. . .

first i opened the file into winrar. then i opened the setup file then i set it up then just like half way throught the instalation it gives me some error but the set up finishes then it asks me to restart my pc then i do so then when i each my desktop thre is no desktop icon and no icon in the programs menu either then i go to my c drive and i browse for adob then i find the premier folder inside it then i open it then click on the root file for premier then it says this copy is old or somin like that but the version is 6.5 the latest one.

I really need this

PLZ HELP!!!!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Did anyone download this from kazaa??? And did it work for yu???

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Did It?

Pls Really need this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    How much is the size of your file?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    the one i got was 150,539 Kb. The developer was Tom Bennett

Pls can yu help me i really really need this

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    This file it worked fine for me (XP).Extract with WinRAR.Everithing is in the folder i-ap65.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Premiere is a proffesional editing program.Very difficult for home using.Try more lite ones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast