Thread: Dog Named Arrow?

What was the name of the movie or TV show that had a guy singing or talking about his dog named Arrow. I think I remember some part where the guy is in a kinda fox hole and his dog saves him. If I'm not mistaken, there was a song too, named "Me and My Arrow" ?

Thanks for any help.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    there used to be a site called www.obscurecharector.co.uk, i dont know if its still there tho

u could put in 'me nad arrow' for example and it would try and match it with the tv show/movie

give it a go if its still going

hope that helps
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I remember that. It was a cartoon/movie called "The Point", and it included the song "Me and My Arrow" by Harry Nilsson. As I recall it was the story of a boy with a round head who lived in a land where everyone else had pointy heads, including his dog Arrow. I&#39;ve never been able to find it on P2P, but you might be able to buy it from Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...405513?v=glance

(I did download the song though)

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Thank you SafeHands and Nightwolf.
    Can&#39;t find the web site you mention, SafeHands.
    Thanks Nightwolf, I&#39;m now getting the song Me & My Arrow, but can&#39;t find the TV show "The Point" to download, but did check on the TV show name and it shows "The Point" as an animated show, and I thought I remembered it with real people. I really remember a part of the movie as a young boy and he&#39;s in a kinda fox hole and there is damaged stuff around him, and I thought he was in a desert area, with no buildings around. I also thing there is a part in the show where his dog Arrow saves him. I&#39;ll keep trying.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    yesssssssssssss, i love that song"" me and my arrow du du du du du du me and my arrow..... Harry Nilson "the Point""" mater of fact i just got the cd