Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Error Message

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Originally posted by gungrave@21 March 2004 - 21:50

how do i check to see if my mother board will fit?
    download a program called Aida32 here, and see what kind of motherboard you have. chances are, your board will fit in any aftermarket case you buy. all mobos are made to a standard, like atx, baby atx, micro atx, and server. and the new cases have the mounts for all of them. the aida program will tell you all kinds of shit about your board that may be of use in the future

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³+22 March 2004 - 04:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mïcrösöül°V³ @ 22 March 2004 - 04:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gungrave@21 March 2004 - 21:50

how do i check to see if my mother board will fit?
    download a program called Aida32 here, and see what kind of motherboard you have. chances are, your board will fit in any aftermarket case you buy. all mobos are made to a standard, like atx, baby atx, micro atx, and server. and the new cases have the mounts for all of them. the aida program will tell you all kinds of shit about your board that may be of use in the future [/b][/quote]
    all rdy had the program lol
    it says:
    Motherboard Properties
    Motherboard ID FOC&#036;103.003&#036;06/27/2003-17:32:13&#036;nFORCE
    Motherboard Name Unknown

Front Side Bus Properties
    Bus Type DEC Alpha EV6
    Bus Width 64-bit
    Real Clock 166 MHz (DDR)
    Effective Clock 333 MHz
    Bandwidth 2661 MB/s

Chipset Bus Properties
    Bus Type HyperTransport v1.0
    Bus Width 8-bit

Unknown not a good sign

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    even if your board came from,,,,,say gateway....they get their boards from intel mostly. so just because it dont say who made it, chances are it was made by a big name company and sold as OEM to whoever made your comp.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@22 March 2004 - 21:11
    even if your board came from,,,,,say gateway....they get their boards from intel mostly. so just because it dont say who made it, chances are it was made by a big name company and sold as OEM to whoever made your comp.
    yeah but sometimes they redesign the board so that the i&#092;o panel at the back is in a wierd congifuration, or the holes to hold on the board might be in different places than most boards.

and example of this is dell...but i think HP uses normal atx boards.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123