Thread: P2p

What is the best p2p these days?

edit - merged this with your other topic, and removed the third one

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i find delivering stuff by hand is very reliable, and incase the git gives you a fake bring something wooden or metal to hit him/her with
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Doesn't exist '' the best'' eMule & ed2k network are very good for the content but not for speeds, fasttrack - kazaa lite good for speed but not for content, bittorent can be the best ( content & speeds ) but is full with leechers, Soulseek ( music only ) is good for content also but has problems sometimes, server down etc, Blubster Clean ( music only ) is good for both things speeds and content withoout any problems but is only for music, etc, etc.....Personally i'm using eMule for movies, apps, etc, and Clean Blubster for music.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Darth's plan isnt so far fetched - shove 10 dvdrw's into an envelope - send about anywhere in the world for £2, get rid of broadband - and next day (or maybe 2) arrival of 60films for next to nothing
    <insert signature here>

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    thankyou

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    TRshady
    Agree with you there shared
    Could ya tell me where to get clean blubster?

Last one I tried wouldn&#39;t run after installation

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by TRshady@22 March 2004 - 11:03
    Agree with you there shared
    Could ya tell me where to get clean blubster?

Last one I tried wouldn&#39;t run after installation
    Get the official Blubster , install it, go to contol panel, uninstall a app called MySearc or something like that , run ad-aware & spybot, clean all the crap you find, reboot and run ad-aware & spybot again.Now you are clean and Blubster it works like new&#33; Trust me , i&#39;m using it . The clean Blubster doesn&#39;t work for me too.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    TRshady
    The clean Blubster doesn&#39;t work for me too.
    and you still go round telling everyone about it
    Ok then .. I&#39;ll do as you say, blubster - cleaned ... got ya .. I&#39;ll do as you said tonight.
    Only use ad-aware .. that&#39;ll do the job fine?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Nope, get X-CLEANER FREE ( does not have installation ) so you don&#39;t must to install it.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    TRshady
    Cheers .... suppose your give me a link to it in the other thread you mentioned it in?
    I&#39;ll wait around for it .. so without installation ... it&#39;ll work better then ad-aware?

Seems to be a good day for software ... giving my comp a make over when I get back later tonight.