Thread: Can Anything Get Better Than Limewire?

masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    Holy crap jesus!Ive been a user of Kazaa Lite for a long time,i luv it dearly,but i decided2give gnutella netwrok a go cuz fsattrack had the damn RIAA deeply wedged in its ass.And................holy crap the searching speeds are fast!and the DLing speed is wayyyy faster than kazaa lite!And it has no spy-ware or ad-ware!I ran spy bot serach and destroy AND ad-aware 6.0!1 thing pisses me off tho,the library,it doesnt let u list by artist! oh well small price2pay.
    But one thing that puzzles me,WHY ARENT MORE PEOPLE USING LIMEWIRE!? ANd best of all,NO FAKES!(OR I HAVENT ENCOUNTERED ANY YET)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    TRshady
    Give meh a link for it.
    Im up for trying it ...................

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    www.limewire.com dude!just get the free version! B)

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    TRshady
    Cheers for the link .. I'll get it now ... can get all file types right?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Damn straight!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    TRshady
    This download includes additional applications bundled with the software's installer file. Third-party applications bundled with this download may record your surfing habits, deliver advertising, collect private information, or modify your system settings. Pay close attention to the end user license agreement and installation options.
    Dont sound to good .. but im kitted up to handle to army of spyware I have yet to face ....

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Cha dude actuallyi saw that too...........but ot my surprise there wasnt any!idk if the limewire team was hittin lnies or sumting when they put that but all i found that seems like crap with it was the limewire store.........