Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: New TV Series

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    For anyone that missed the pilot of Invasion

Saturday October 1, 8pm ABC

Pilot and Lights Out episodes ...back to back

Set your TIVOs or VCRs (it's Saturday ffs, go out for the night)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #92
    Prison is hiatus 'cause of boring ass baseball 'till Oct. 24 but left us with a cliffhanger.

On it's return...

Spoiler: Show

CSI: NY

Smallville

Aquaman will be on the show Oct. 20. No spoiler tags needed.

Lost

Last edited by Busyman; 09-28-2005 at 08:20 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #93
    Retired
    Anyone know when The Inside starts again?
    I think that there are still some episodes of season 1 that haven't aired yet
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 09-28-2005 at 09:31 PM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #94
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    Anyone know when The Inside starts again?
    I think that there are still some episodes of season 1 that haven't aired yet
    Fox is most likely not going to air the rest of the series to give more weight to the DVD boxed set.

The actors Rachel Nichols' and Peter Coyote's (among others) contracts were not renewed.

Rachel Nichols is now part of Alias cast. Due to Jennifer Garner being pregnant, character Sydney Bristow will be training her as a new recruit.

Peter Coyote is now part of Commander In-Chief.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #95
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

6. Movies & TV   -   #96
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}

Next it looks like they get another CSI plus as you know the black fella coroner is becoming part of the team.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Movies & TV   -   #97
    Windfall

A dollar and a dream prove a potent combination when a diverse group of friends, colleagues and strangers toss a buck into a hat and wake up lottery winners the next day in WINDFALL, the new one-hour drama about 20 people who win on a ticket worth $386 million.

Their initial ecstasy is tempered by the thorny, romantic and social complications caused by instant wealth. Their good fortune prompts each winner to react differently, and the overwhelming cash windfall presents unexpected marital, ethical, legal and criminal problems for the wide range of newly rich celebrants.

Stars include Luke Perry (Jeremiah), Jason Gedrick (Boomtown), Sarah Wynter (24, Dead Zone)

Start Nov. on NBC
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-11-2005 at 07:41 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #98

Masters of Horror is a new anthology series featuring prominent directors of the horror film genre who have joined forces to produce a series of new original horror films that promises to shock, terrify and captivate even the most discriminating horror film fans. The series grew out of an informal bi-monthly dinner attended by many of the horror genre's most highly regarded directors.

Slated to direct are Dario Argento ("Suspiria," "Opera"), John Carpenter ("Halloween," "The Thing"), Larry Cohen ("It's Alive"), Don Coscarelli ("Phantasm," "The Beastmaster"), Joe Dante ("The Howling," "Gremlins"), Mick Garris ("Riding the Bullet," "The Stand"), Stuart Gordon ("Re-Animator"), John Landis ("An American Werewolf in London"), Tobe Hooper ("Texas Chainsaw Massacre," "Poltergeist") and George Romero ("Night of the Living Dead") for a minimum of 13 one-hour films.

While some of the masters will be directing from their own screenplays, an equally impressive roster of writers will be contributing to the anthology, including Richard C. Matheson ("Tales from the Crypt"); celebrated horror comic book creator Steve Niles ("30 Days of Night," "Aleister Arcane"); noted horror writer David Schow ("A Nightmare on Elm Street 5"); Michael Brandt & Derek Haas ("2 Fast 2 Furious"); and renowned horror screenwriters Lawrence D. Cohen ("Carrie," Stephen King's "It") and Matt Greenberg ("1408").

Premieres Friday, Oct. 28 10pm 1 hr on Showtime
    Reminder for tonight!!!

Teleplay by Don Coscarelli & Stephen Romano
    Based on the Short Story by Joe R. Lansdale
    Directed by Don Coscarelli ("Phantasm," "Bubba Ho-Tep")

Based on Joe Lansdale's short story of the same title, this episode pits Ellen (Bree Turner), a seemingly defenseless young woman, against Moonface, a deformed and demented serial killer. As the story cuts back and forth in time, we slowly discover that our heroine is not as helpless, nor as innocent as she initially seems. Trained by her abusive husband Bruce (Ethan Embry) to be a survivalist, instructed to use any and every available object as a weapon in a time of need, Ellen gets to test the real life application of these lessons. Ultimately, chained to the floor of Moonface's horrific cabin with a most unsavory roommate (Angus Scrimm), she races against the clock to free herself before she meets a grisly fate. This gritty episode pits a strong female protagonist against evil incarnate.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #99

Cartoon Network has recently announced their plans to air the original animated television series The Boondocks as based on the hit comics strip by Aaron McGruder, on October 2nd, 2005, on the incredibly popular late-night programming block Adult Swim. Certainly the best place on television for animation geared towards a more difficult to reach demographic, Adult Swim welcomes McGruder's work in moving-picture form with open arms. Adult Swim, known for airing off-beat comedies with tongue-in-cheek humor and action titles with undying heroes, will soon be the new home for another interesting Cartoon Network original.

Boondocks premieres Sunday, Nov. 6 11pm 30min on Cartoon Network
    Reminder this Sunday!!!

Garden Party

Heuy tries to start trouble at a parden party by comparing Ronald Regan to the devil.

Weird this is listed as the pilot but also episode 103.

There's 15 eps in all. This was originally made for FOX.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #100
    This week's episodes of CSI: Miami and NY are crossovers with each other.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast