Thread: Question

:helpsmile:
    I'm new to this fourm, so hopefully this question hasn't been asked already. I do not have any files in my shared folder, but when I open up kazaa, it says I'm sharing 7 files at the bottom of the screen. Is there another folder that files go to when you download them?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    What are the names of those files?
    And yes,files you're downloading go to your temp folder.They will appear as dat-files and are not shared untill they're completed and placed in your shared folder.
    Check your shared folder in k-lite to see what files they are.
    If it are files that you don't have installed on your computer then most lickely it's a trojan that placed them there.So you should do a virusscan and get rid of it.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by blas4me@23 March 2004 - 10:11
    :helpsmile:
    I'm new to this fourm, so hopefully this question hasn't been asked already. I do not have any files in my shared folder, but when I open up kazaa, it says I'm sharing 7 files at the bottom of the screen. Is there another folder that files go to when you download them?
    when you open shared folder is it empty??

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Old Fella
    Hmmmm, just another leech.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Thanks for your responses. After I download a music file, for example, the files will appear in my shared folder. I will move them into a folder on my desktop and when I do that, the screen will say sharing no files. I cleared out my shared file last night and it still says I'm sharing files. So, am I still sharing files when I move them to another folder. I hope this all make since. I just started dowloading music recently and I'm that familiar with the whole process.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    if you are sharing the other folder then you are sharing files

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Old Fella
    And if you are not sharing that other folder you should be! Go to My Kazaa and select folders to share.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Cyril@24 March 2004 - 02:34
    And if you are not sharing that other folder you should be! Go to My Kazaa and select folders to share.
    you thinking what i'm thinking??

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+24 March 2004 - 07:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 24 March 2004 - 07:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cyril@24 March 2004 - 02:34
    And if you are not sharing that other folder you should be&#33; Go to My Kazaa and select folders to share.
    you thinking what i&#39;m thinking?? [/b][/quote]
    I sure do

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    h1
    Originally posted by ~FunK_mOb~+24 March 2004 - 05:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (~FunK_mOb~ @ 24 March 2004 - 05:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@24 March 2004 - 07:53
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cyril
    @24 March 2004 - 02:34
    And if you are not sharing that other folder you should be&#33; Go to My Kazaa and select folders to share.

you thinking what i&#39;m thinking??
    I sure do [/b][/quote]
    echo