Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "next" Places....

Hi,

You all probably noticed the death of Sharreactor, Svcdplaza, jigle(unconfirmed), filenexus, and others...
    they are all dying like flies... :helpsmile:

I have done some surfing, and found 2 pretty good alternatives...
    too bad neither of them are as good as sharereactor...
    1. Therealworld
    and...
    2.shareconnector

Just hope they don't die too, but that seems to be very possible, unfortunately..

If you know these sites more than me, please leave a comment..

(or recommend other sites...)

2. File Sharing   -   #2

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    why don't you check the tips and tricks section. ...pretty much all are there.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@17 March 2004 - 10:59
    why don't you check the tips and tricks section. ...pretty much all are there.
    Well..... the point was to try and find out which are the best, and most uptodate, not to find all......

but thx anyway...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Blademaster
    I asked pretty much the same question earlier.
    Besides SC I go to pleasuredome
    Its a forum, not like SR but really good stuff there.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Burre+17 March 2004 - 13:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Burre @ 17 March 2004 - 13:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thisiswhoweare@17 March 2004 - 10:59
    why don&#39;t you check the tips and tricks section. ...pretty much all are there.
    Well..... the point was to try and find out which are the best, and most uptodate, not to find all......

but thx anyway... [/b][/quote]
    theres no way to find out whether any ed2k site is up to date or the best, thats up to whatever you prefer. In reality the most comphrehensive site/forum was SR, but it doesnt mean the others are bad.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    ?

By up-to-date, I mean first/soon with releasing new- and many movies/series, as soon as they exist on the mule/network. IOW, first with the best&#33;
    I don&#39;t see how that is a matter of preferability??

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    just because something is update with new releases doesnt immaediate fall under "the best", that will be based on personal preference.
    Only way to know what you like is to try them.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    for episodes Bucktv.net is great

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You could try ShareLive, but truth be told with their rewriting the site code in private their open-to-all ED2K/BT/Gnutella/Piolet sections is a shadow of what it used to be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast