2 3.08%
  • 176-200

1 1.54%
  • 201 - 250

1 1.54%
  • 251 ----->

4 6.15%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How Much Datatraffic Doyou Use Up And Download?

Well combined I stay at a rather constant 50gb per month. I keep it there because my ISP has caps and I don't want to hear them bitch and whine. Generally I just keep my dl at 1gb per day to make it simple and also do most of my dling at off peak hours because I actually like the service I have and think that dling at off peak hours helps avoiding putting a strain on my server and neighbors during business hours...

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Poster
    At tops, I download 10GB a month. My ISP has no caps at all - so my happiness is fulfillingly sustained.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Old Fella
    Wow Jetje, you are lucky. Most our ISP's allow for private use is 15 Gb. After that you are paying business rates. Can I ask what you pay for that and where you are located (understand if you don't want to give out too much info).

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Cyril@25 March 2004 - 07:20
    Wow Jetje, you are lucky. Most our ISP's allow for private use is 15 Gb. After that you are paying business rates. Can I ask what you pay for that and where you are located (understand if  you don't want to give out too much info).
    €79,- a month (with the current rate like $87,- US) located in the Netherlands.
    We're pretty lucky over here that there is a big battle going on between ISP's.
    And that you have the choice between multiple ISP's and/or cable/adsl all over the country. That gives us pretty nice speeds and prizes. also the governement get's involved in building Internet infrastructure. Einhoven and Almere providing glassfiber in the houses. Which gives the people who live there 10MB up and down for only €90,- a month with the intention to go to 100MB up and down within a year or 2 that's why i think it's time to move soon

for the dutch (or the ones understanding dutch writing) Unet - Almere
    kenniswijk Eindhoven

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Why don't you share that connection and let us get back some Albums from you.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    i use around 20gb download, and ussualy like 5kb upload because i limit my uplaod speed for half of the month every month.

my isp doesnt care, all they do is cap my speed, wich sucks ass big time
    .its takes a demon to kill a demon.
    Anime-Kitsune

.visit my site you bitches.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@25 March 2004 - 12:11
    Why don't you share that connection and let us get back some Albums from you.
    i'll come over in a few days (new month).... for now did take the question of my ISP serious and limitted activities for the rest of this month to the really "must haves" and browsing traffic

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by jetje+25 March 2004 - 05:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje @ 25 March 2004 - 05:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@25 March 2004 - 12:11
    Why don&#39;t you share that connection and let us get back some Albums from you.
    limitted activities for the rest of this month to the really "must haves" and browsing traffic [/b][/quote]
    I remember when I was one of them.Along time ago.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    óké ... i&#39;ll get my ass over to soulseek later today when i get home from work

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by jetje@25 March 2004 - 09:55
    óké ... i&#39;ll get my ass over to soulseek later today when i get home from work
    /me rubs his hands in anticipation

j/k
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast