Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: An Ode

sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Well...althought I can appreciate the erm...beauty of the perfect female form...it has had the tendency to feed upon my own feelings of inadequacy...and as busyman tends to go on the same threads as me...its removal is a bit of a relief for my tiny self esteem!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by sara5564@24 March 2004 - 11:15
    Well...althought I can appreciate the erm...beauty of the perfect female form...it has had the tendency to feed upon my own feelings of inadequacy...and as busyman tends to go on the same threads as me...its removal is a bit of a relief for my tiny self esteem!
    Sarah there is no need to feel inadequate. Size is relative.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by sara5564@24 March 2004 - 05:15
    Sara-

You have it all over her; you, after all, are a member of this board.

You may further assuage yourself with the fact of your intelligence, which flies in the face of the "Blond Theory".

This makes of you an exception, yes?

In the other woman's case, such is probably not true.

All she has are those...um...protruberances.

Edit: horrible syntax
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by j2k4@24 March 2004 - 15:38

All she has is those...um...protruberances.
    Yes but why can't I have both!!!! Anyone wanna lend me a few grand? I promise to show everyone after its done (not)

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by j2k4@24 March 2004 - 15:38

You may further assuage yourself with the fact of your intelligence, which flies in the face of the "Blond Theory".

Am I blonde? I don't think I am....I was in the dim and distant past...

Do I look blonde in those pics I put up of me way, way back last year....you remember?????

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Originally posted by bigboab@24 March 2004 - 13:00

Sarah there is no need to feel inadequate.   Size is relative.
    Erm...its Sara...no H.....

Anyway....size may be relative but its just what people say when trying to be nice...it doesn't really mean anything...

scenario

Nice woman nice guy, (he of the very little willy) she says 'its ok darling, size is relative I really don't mind a bit...honest' (thinks...let me know when its in pal cos I can't feel a thing) and then says....'so....how are your oral skills?'

Ohhh sometimes I just shock myself! I can be soooo rude!
    (must be cos I have taken a break from some particularly mind fucking work that just WILL NOT write itself)

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by sara5564+24 March 2004 - 11:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sara5564 @ 24 March 2004 - 11:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@24 March 2004 - 15:38

Am I blonde? I don&#39;t think I am....I was in the dim and distant past...

Do I look blonde in those pics I put up of me way, way back last year....you remember????? [/b][/quote]
    Yes, of course.

That is what I based my post on.

Feel free to update us, Sara.

We&#39;d love to "see" you again.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by sara5564@24 March 2004 - 12:04
    Ohhh sometimes I just shock myself&#33; I can be soooo rude&#33;
    (must be cos I have taken a break from some particularly mind fucking work that just WILL NOT write itself)
    You poor thing.

How about this:

"Open gob, insert food"?

Then perhaps a nice nap.

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #39
    I would post &#39;that pic&#39; again, but I have no idea how to get an image into a posting without it appearing all over the board as a sig...

10. Lounge   -   #40
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    did i missed any thing

wats sara talking about did she post any thing? whos that girl in da pic? is busyman girl or boy?

srry i dont read lounge topic that much so i have no idea

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast