Thread: Newb 2 Kazz

hi ppl,
    hi im a bit of a newb 2 this kazz program, but not new 2 dloading i used 2 use winmx but got well haked of with the way it was so slow and geting cut off and bla bla bla. but the 1 good thing about winmx was that you could chk out peeps files to see if they had anything good. you may be thinking wot an idiot newby dum shit but its all a bit diff can any1 help? also how can u tell if som1 is not sharing???????? :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    you can't tell and with klite because of a privacy patch.

there is an option for sharing your files but not showing them because of riaa

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i knw im guna sound like a dum fuk but wots klite??riaa?? how can u tell if peeps r sharing?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by mcshit@23 March 2004 - 21:34
    i knw im guna sound like a dum fuk but wots klite??riaa?? how can u tell if peeps r sharing?
    you can't tell who is sharing or not, so don't waist your time.

what is klite??

riaa is the people that are suing people for sharing music

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    o yea now i rember wot riaa is i rember reading somthing on it. but wots klite should i dload it wot dose it plz tell as i dont want 2 dload any bs. in the faq it said about the sharing op and that u could tern it off so wots 2 stop ppl doing this as you would get a faster dload speed? :

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    h1
    If you'd read the FAQ you'd know what K-Lite is.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    yea i have sort of read it but only scand it but will do my homewrk 2night ta

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    OMG!!!! its the faq ffs!