Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: General Suggestions For Fst

Poster
    Give people some webspace on the server where they can upload various types of files. Then they can upload things and link to them, e.g. flash games, home made mp3 files of music / voice messages, txt docs, whatever.

Allow folk to upload to their own little space and then link to it for others. Give it to people after a certain time / number of posts, whatever.

I know you do this with avatars and sigs, I assume it can be done for other types of file as well. If people can also "manage" their own space by adding and deleting so much the better.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+24 March 2004 - 20:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 24 March 2004 - 20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sparkle1984@24 March 2004 - 20:58
    I think it&#39;s a bad idea to start that new website.&nbsp; How will you possibly prove that everyone there is over 18, unless you ask them to send in their ID cards?
    It&#39;s going to be too much trouble for you to administer, I think.
    And I would personally find it offensive, and would not want it to be connected in any way to filesharing talk
    If its seperate like you said, does it matter?

Majority rules... or in this case the admin. [/b][/quote]
    I know it&#39;s going to be separate, but I&#39;m just wondering how on earth you can prove that someone is over 18.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    BANNED
    give some special acess to sr. member users. Maybe give them the ability to post in a special forum,

and for some senior members who want, they can apply to be "junior mods" who have the ablity to close and move topics or something like that

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@24 March 2004 - 23:00

I know it&#39;s going to be separate, but I&#39;m just wondering how on earth you can prove that someone is over 18.
    You could make them take a bone scan....

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    h1
    Ranks are useless now since posts count in the Lounge. Getting 5 stars is a two-week job now, unlike my 15-month job.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    [Offtopic] How about giving the power of polls to senior members, seniority decided by mods...
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    BANNED
    1) turn off postcount in lounge

2) become a jr. mod (limited abilities) by having 5 stars, two members vouch for you and one real mod

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    I have already stated my opinion HERE which has gotten nothing more than a two cent reply in months, I guess the logic of the day is more is better so add away commander, besides why do you ask when you so conveniently ignore many of the comments made not to even dignify them with an answer. I have seen some very good ideas posted here that have not even had a fkin response given to them. I just don&#39;t get it anymore and find it pathetic, confusing and insulting actually...

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    I agree with this post right here of yours REALITY.
    The forum&#39;s too diluted now.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    BANNED
    Originally posted by zapjb@25 March 2004 - 11:34
    I agree with this post right here of yours REALITY.
    The forum&#39;s too diluted now.
    i agree with you there

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast