Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: General Suggestions For Fst

BANNED
    Originally posted by haxor41789+27 March 2004 - 20:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (haxor41789 @ 27 March 2004 - 20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user@27 March 2004 - 01:16
    simple example of result when post count is enable in lounge:

Here is some replies in&nbsp; above post for that person:
    ???
    Chinese&#33;&#33;&#33;???
    Hello
    sorry
    no it is not
    BOAB&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;??????
    cool
    no
    wassssssssss more than that
    So? Oftentimes you&#39;ll see in Problems and Questions replies only by me and MUSCLEMAN going down several pages.

Does that mean anything? [/b][/quote]
    nope

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #82
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by jetje@27 March 2004 - 19:38

If it was not, and if he had done this for the post count (wich was not he was advertising&#33 we could have seen this in all the different worlds, and clean there...
    now it was in the lounge and the more serious stuff stayed clean&#33;
    Lounge is the only place where u can post any crap but in other world if u just reply in 2 word u know wat will happen

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #83
    Originally posted by haxor41789@28 March 2004 - 00:29

So? Oftentimes you&#39;ll see in Problems and Questions replies only by me and MUSCLEMAN going down several pages.

Does that mean anything?
    We r not talking about how much u help and u type word in ur reply
    its commenSence just look to that persons reply timing, they all were posted in 1 min Gap and 1/2 word reply, wat does that mean ? obviously post count

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #84
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ...A mobile phone forum for the sharing of ring tones etc...

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #85
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    what can I say i said this before

Start off every member with 5 stars when they get to 1000 posts they loose all there stars

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #86
    remove all stars and make it Member Group which will be based on member joined date a member with 1 year singed up will be senior and less something else

Benjamen button

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #87
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+28 March 2004 - 05:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 28 March 2004 - 05:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@28 March 2004 - 00:29

Does that mean anything?
    We r not talking about how much u help and u type word in ur reply
    its commenSence just look to that persons reply timing, they all were posted in 1 min Gap and 1/2 word reply, wat does that mean ? obviously post count [/b][/quote]
    Funky dawg is a spammer of a different sort, he comes here just to advertise his own forum. Nothing to do with his post count. Obviously, you&#39;re wrong.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #88
    Since september till about January i had never gone into the lounge, i stuck to game world and hardware world and i can say it took me a long time ot get just 3 stars but i didnt give a toss. The reason i post is to have some fun, to help someone or to ask for help, there have been threads in the lounge where i have posted over 200 posts in that thread.... i was unaware that posts even counted in the lounge untill about 4 weeks ago. So go ahead cal me what you want, i dont care.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #89
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    really would I give a fuck ???

would withcheese give a fuck about posts

would any of the lounge guys who have over 3000 posts already give a fuck about stars??

a bit hard now seeing as though we can&#39;t get anymore stars

have a look at the ppl posting in the lounge going crazy there all over 3000 posts so why would they care??

The reason they should not count is so bloody peopel WILL Stop SAYING "TRYING TO GET THEIR POST COUNT UP"

get teh lounge back to its normal self with no counts then we teh lounge lizards can go crazy still like they are now and peopel can STFU about peopel post In the lounge to spam their posts&#33;&#33;&#33;

last but not least

BLAH

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #90
    BANNED
    Blah teh postcount

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast