Thread: Mohaa Error?!

Poster
    Ive searched the boards cant find this topic...
    Umm ok when I put the cd in it brings up the autorun screen. Than I hit install and it takes me into the installshield wizard, but its asking me to either Repair, Remove or modify. well no matter what i click on it doesn't do anything. How do I get to the install screen? i tried the game on my friends computer and it doesn't take me to the repair, modify or remove screen it goes right into the installation screen. what am i doing wrong? Oh and i searched my pc for mohaa files and there is none

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    11 views, but no replies?

3. Games   -   #3
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ok i had this problem as well, but dont know how much help im going to be.

I borrowed the original, installed it and it just wouldnt work at all, i think i might have just put the key in wrong or something, anyway i got it instaleed ok but when i come to uninstall the game in aadd/remove programs it got rid of everything apart from 3meg of this game.

tried to put the cd back in to either install it again or just try to get the rest out of my arp, but all i got was the same screen you got and it wouldnt do anything, anyway i give up in the end thinking that would be in my arp till i reinstalled windows so just gave the game back, later i got hold of add/remove plus and run it and this got rid of the entry straight away, just wish i had the game to try again though because i dont know wehter that was the actual problem or is was something in the reg.

so have a look in add/remove programs and see if you have any of mohah left, if you have run that proggy and see if it was.

can you please post back as i would like to know if this works or not, if not ou could run regscrub as well and see if that helps any.

hope this helps

stoi

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Will I gave it a try and it worked beautifully. Thank you!!!

5. Games   -   #5
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Im pleased it worked for you and i must admit im surprised you could understand what i typed, i was very tired last night when i wrote that and after reading it back im like wtf lol

i might try to get it again then but i think it will struggle on this pc anyway so i might just leave it for the time being.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Well I did have a hard time, but when I read it I also was pretty damn tired... All I saw was Add/Remove Plus and i looked it up in google and it was a program so i installed it and figured out what it did

7. Games   -   #7
    Yo Stoi,
    You are really good at this stuff

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by cooolway@11 March 2003 - 03:35
    Yo Stoi,
    You are really good at this stuff
    Cheers cooolway, i think thats the first time ive been praised on this forum, if its not it doesnt happen to often anyway . and by the way your sig is to big, but i dont care as you just praised me, im chuffed now .