Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Against All Enemies.........

Originally posted by ilw
    is that serious and if so which one??
    Yup it's serious. That pic is from the "proximity achieved" thread in Talk Club when clocker visited j2k4.

I'm not 100% certain but I think the guy on the left is j2k4.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by leftism+30 March 2004 - 00:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leftism @ 30 March 2004 - 00:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-leftism@

Your entitled to your opinion J&#39;Pol...
    Hmmmmmmm.
    [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-j2k4

Someday, I hope to be able to speak of it with the authority of, say, leftism.[/quote]

Can you believe that someone this old...

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]http://server6.uploadit.org/files/clocker-Visitpost.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

is this petty and immature?

You must lead a very pathetic and lonely life j2, you have my deepest sympathies [/b][/quote]
    Those who know me well can confirm this, if they so choose. I care not a jot either way. I rarely post anything which is blatant and unambiguous, however the above post by leftism is one of those rare occasions.

You Sir are a prick. You are nothing more than an obvious troll. My only regret is that I could not find the strength within myself to ignore you. I apologise to those for whom I respect for this failing. Unfortunately I cannot promise that it will not happen again. Unless of course someone else can guarantee that you will never post on this board again.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol
    You Sir are a prick. You are nothing more than an obvious troll.
    j2k4 initiates an unprovoked personal attack.. I defend myself and I&#39;m the troll?

Whatever you say J&#39;Pol....

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    just one question, why does the person on the left seem to be in the nip, looks a bit... well, nippy for that sort of casual dresswear. I&#39;d be dressed up warm

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 March 2004 - 21:13
    Those who know me well can confirm this, if they so choose. I care not a jot either way. I rarely post anything which is blatant and unambiguous, however the above post by leftism is one of those rare occasions.

You Sir are a prick. You are nothing more than an obvious troll. My only regret is that I could not find the strength within myself to ignore you. I apologise to those for whom I respect for this failing. Unfortunately I cannot promise that it will not happen again. Unless of course someone else can guarantee that you will never post on this board again.
    I&#39;ve said this before. It&#39;s easy to ignore him.
    The thing is to consistently ignore him and do it en masse.

1234, blackerdays, leftism

BLACKBALLED
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Originally posted by Busyman+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I&#39;ve said this before. It&#39;s easy to ignore him.
    The thing is to consistently ignore him and do it en masse.

1234, blackerdays, leftism

BLACKBALLED [/b]

Right on cue... we have Busyman

Master of the "you&#39;re a girl and I&#39;m not listening to you lalalalalalala" strategy.

<!--QuoteBegin-Busyman

I&#39;ve ignored her entirely. It works for me. [/quote]

For someone who is intent on ignoring me, you have a strange habit of following me around. Your obsessed&#33;

[Removed]

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by leftism@29 March 2004 - 19:32

j2k4 initiates an unprovoked personal attack..

You&#39;re kidding, right?

You might try a chemist, lefty; perhaps an ointment for your rash.

ATTACK?

"Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Originally posted by ilw@29 March 2004 - 20:01
    just one question, why does the person on the left seem to be in the nip, looks a bit... well, nippy for that sort of casual dresswear. I&#39;d be dressed up warm
    It&#39;s not so bad, Ian.

We&#39;re a hardy bunch, here.

It was about 25F; not bad at all.

Big difference between +25F and -25F, though.

The latter would at least require shoes.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Originally posted by j2k4

ATTACK?
    Ah right. You don&#39;t count unprovoked petty OT insults as an attack.

Retire to your bridge j2, the three billy goats will be along soon enough.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Originally posted by leftism+30 March 2004 - 00:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leftism &#064; 30 March 2004 - 00:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-j2k4

ATTACK?
    Ah right. You don&#39;t count unprovoked petty OT insults as an attack.

[/b][/quote]

You&#39;re still kidding, aren&#39;t you?

Insult?

Good grief&#33;

-Mark Twain

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast