Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shadows 5.8.11

Poster
    Originally posted by 3223@29 March 2004 - 18:25
    u mean i gotta buy stuff so it wont crash? r u sure cause i dont wanna buy stuff and it still wont work!
    No, this stuff SHOULD be free -- otherwise your ISP is into false advertising for claiming a 'speed' that it simply cannot deliver without crashes.

Drivers and updates are FILES you download to make the connection faster, not something you buy.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    so i need to call em up and ask what dirver/networks drivers do i need to upgrade my modem so it wont crash when dling at heavy loads?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3223@30 March 2004 - 22:16
    so i need to call em up and ask what dirver/networks drivers do i need to upgrade my modem so it wont crash when dling at heavy loads?
    YES!

Also, having computer viruses and/or spyware on your system (or even LOTS of programs that load on windows start-up) can crash your system while under heavy load.

Ad Aware and/or SPybot can get rid of spyware.

Take your pick for anti-virus software, but use something that's updated at least once every 2 weeks!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    got shadow on 2 pcs no problems clean and fast + i got a firewall which works ok

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    i called up isp and all they said is go to the modem site and dl the the latest driver they have for my modem. here is the link to the dl:

http://www.linksys.com/download/driver.asp?dlid=112

it is a zipped file and when u extract it it becomes 5 files. the problem is i have no clue what to do with these files. can some1 plz dl the zipped file from the link i provided above and tell me what do to with the extracted filed? thankss alot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12