Thread: A Noob Returns

n00b
    Hello Geeza's

Just thought I better drop in and say thanks, Used to be a good old regular, not so long back but slight problem is I lost my username and password. Do'h.. I think I really should start logging my forum emails

Anyways yet again this site saves my ass on Kazaa lite as it was screwing up... Good Old Forum Search got the results i needed..

Anyways having knowing this site having a good discussion, and having a liking to cristise stuff (ment in a good way), I have come in need of a favour... I work for a internet radio (not trying to sound like spam :music1: ) and tommrow I am going to my second ever live remote broadcast as I was asked to broadcast a battle of the bands live. Basically I get to broadcast (I think I am right) 7 live unsigned bands from around the South of the UK. I come into it cause I get to make a bit tit of my self by speaking between the artisits with another co-dj. All sounds well and good but last time i did this i really fluffed it up because someone brought a Keg.. I think you get the picture from after that haha....

Anyway would it be possible if any of you get a chance to tune in (shoutcast 48kb Quailty) and give me some feedback on the event. It starts on Friday (26th March) at 6pm - 10pm GMT.. Any Critism and Helpful comments are welcome.. I dont really want this to be spam, please click the homepage link in my profile/below me button to be directed to the homepage.. :helpsmile:

Anyways its good to be back as I notice some new and old faces around. Speak soon!

Chris

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Chris,

I don't recognize your name, what was your old name?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    n00b
    I normally post/register everywhere under TheGreatOne.. But thats not registered here.. God knows. Was a long while back mind. Ill have a look through my emails to try and find it

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by ChrisOlver@26 March 2004 - 14:49
    .. God knows. Was a long while back mind.
    Used to be a good old regular, not so long back

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    *Grunt*
    might have seen you before

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I think 'the great one' or similar sounds vaguely familiar...now, thats got me wondering