Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Us Vetoes Condemnation Of Israel

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by trillscout@2 April 2004 - 00:11
    B4 any of you guys speak on this issue read Hemogony or survival by Howard Zinn

1.to be basic, Israel is the US's bitch. US gives Israel billions of dollars in military aid and other stuff. So don't think this "assaination" wasn't okayed by the US.

2. Don't people learn. Violence doesn't end violence. We learned that in grade school.

3. What country in their right mind shoots missles to kill ONE person in a WHEELCHAIR. What happened to the good ol'sniper? Obviously they have money to spend- oh that's right. It's not even their money.

4. Israel's army occoupies the land. They have Paletenians in camps. Scattered across the land. Similar way germany had other countries. It doesn't matter people with absolute power always act the same.

btw Israel has an army. Palestine doesn't have one so when they fight they choose to call them "terrorists"

back to gaming...
    ......and their "army" fights by sending bombs into shopping malls with the aim of killing....well.....ANYONE, the least being a military leader or someone actually making any sort of military decisions that harm Palestinians themselves.

Very good post btw
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    Palestine doesn't have an army. That means Hamas, PLO or whoever are equivalent to a militia in the US (david Koresh in Waco-I know bad example but you get it rite?)

Can u imagine the militia going against the US army?
    Do u think they could reach a lieutanant?A sargent?A president? Come on, man.

The only way they can strike is indirectly. I don't agree with sending kids with bombs but what else can they do?

The point of bombings in shopping malls and other public places I think is to point out that it's their land too.

btw nice post

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Originally posted by trillscout@2 April 2004 - 00:48
    Palestine doesn't have an army. That means Hamas, PLO or whoever are equivalent to a militia in the US (david Koresh in Waco-I know bad example but you get it rite?)

Can u imagine the militia going against the US army?
    Do u think they could reach a lieutanant?A sargent?A president? Come on, man.

The only way they can strike is indirectly. I don't agree with sending kids with bombs but what else can they do?

The point of bombings in shopping malls and other public places I think is to point out that it's their land too.

btw nice post
    That's terrorism....to point that out with bombs in shopping malls.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    maybe, but define terrorism.

it's an act. It has nothing to do with who commited the act.

Then think what category launching a missle, in the immediate area of a church, after mass, to kill one person while killing serveral others in the process is under.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    Originally posted by trillscout@2 April 2004 - 01:20
    maybe, but define terrorism.

it's an act. It has nothing to do with who commited the act.

Then think what category launching a missle, in the immediate area of a church, after mass, to kill one person while killing serveral others in the process is under.
    Are you trying to preach to me which is the lesser evil?

One act is going after a particular person and I am not surely condoning collateral damage. To assassinate - killing an important person by sneak attack.

The other is to go after pure innocents, including women and children, who could very well be indifferent to this "war". Using violence to sway or intimidate another to a political agenda - terrorism.

Israel is not tryng to sway Palestine to particular agenda by assassinating their leaders. They are trying to cripple the decision making. It is up for debate as to whether Yassin was that much of a decision maker.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    To assassinate - killing an important person by sneak attack.
    launching missles is not sneaky it's recklss.

Israel is not tryng to sway Palestine to particular agenda by assassinating their leaders. They are trying to cripple the decision making. It is up for debate as to whether Yassin was that much of a decision maker.
    I'll agree with your definition. but don't you think the assassination was to discourage palestinians from resistance? Resistance to state ownership of the whole strip of land called Israel?

violence was the negotiation tool, to sway or intimidate another(paletinians ) to a(Israel's ) political agenda - terrorism

Not tryin to preach but honestly read hemogony or survival howard Zinn great book.

Looking back at history you'll realize that current events are a repeat of the past.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    Originally posted by trillscout@2 April 2004 - 03:22
    To assassinate - killing an important person by sneak attack.
    launching missles is not sneaky it's recklss.

I'll agree with your definition. but don't you think the assassination was to discourage palestinians from resistance? Resistance to state ownership of the whole strip of land called Israel?

violence was the negotiation tool, to sway or intimidate another(paletinians ) to a(Israel's ) political agenda - terrorism

Not tryin to preach but honestly read hemogony or survival howard Zinn great book.

Looking back at history you'll realize that current events are a repeat of the past.
    Let me put it this way.

Terrorists kill indiscriminately, assassination is entirely different,

Israel is saying if you are going to kill our citizens indiscriminately, we will not do the same, we will attack your decision makers directly.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345